Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Help with everything
Charissma69
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 10:39:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I apparantly need help with everything. I signed up to a vip then a wg. I don't know how to make money or how to even find anyone? Every room that says so many users are there, I get there and nobody is around. Anywhere. It says you can practice things with bots? Where are they supposed to be? Also what is the difference between Curio and Redlight? I read that you only have to pay for vip for one but yet curio wants and additional however much? I made a profile on utherverse with prices and such although I don't know how much to charge considerig its all in rays and I don't what it equals in real US dollars. Or how to even find potential clients. I'm getting really frustrated I've been trying to figure everything out since yesterday and so far have accomplished nothing. Please somebody, anybody, help me out if you can. I'd be very thankful for any help you can give me.
Pryss_2
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:18:50 AM(UTC)

Working Girl/Guy Information and Review Board

1 Ray = .07 USD

Bots can be found in passions pit and upper level. Bath house locker rooms. Fantasy hotel rooms. and most layouts built by others. RLC is the original client. Curio is basically RLC 2. IF you buy your VIP through RLC1 your vip here and in curio is set. IF you buy your VIP in curio its only for curio. At least it was like that last time i checked.
2 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
Charissma69 on 7/9/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/9/2017(UTC)
Charissma69
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:25:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I got my vip through Rlc I'm pretty sure.
_Emu_
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:32:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Charissma69 Go to Quoted Post
I apparantly need help with everything. I signed up to a vip then a wg. I don't know how to make money or how to even find anyone? Every room that says so many users are there, I get there and nobody is around. Anywhere. It says you can practice things with bots? Where are they supposed to be? Also what is the difference between Curio and Redlight? I read that you only have to pay for vip for one but yet curio wants and additional however much? I made a profile on utherverse with prices and such although I don't know how much to charge considerig its all in rays and I don't what it equals in real US dollars. Or how to even find potential clients. I'm getting really frustrated I've been trying to figure everything out since yesterday and so far have accomplished nothing. Please somebody, anybody, help me out if you can. I'd be very thankful for any help you can give me.

Quote:
Every room that says so many users are there, I get there and nobody is around.

Next time you log in, select English and Standard. You will only see other people using these same settings and these settings are most common.

In the top right corner of your client window is a kinda wheel menu. The bottom icon there is your friends center. Go to the search tab and look for Guides and other volunteers online. You can right click them and send them a Private message with your questions.

Send an email to worldops@redlightcenter.com asking for access to the welcome center where you can ask the helpful more experienced members your questions.

Quote:
Also what is the difference between Curio and Redlight? I read that you only have to pay for vip for one but yet curio wants and additional however much?

Redlight is the classic (older) client, curio/rlc2 is the new improved version still in Beta test. You should be able to log in with the same details in both clients. There is a link button when you are in rlc2 so you can link both accounts( I've not been in there in a while, someone please correct me if this is wrong)

Quote:
I made a profile on utherverse with prices and such although I don't know how much to charge considerig its all in rays and I don't what it equals in real US dollars.

1 ray is worth approx $0.07. put into context...A 30 day VIP can be purchased for between 300 - 450 rays.
Check out other WG's profiles for there rates also.

Quote:
Or how to even find potential clients.

Depending on what TransPort you're using you may have noticed a door to RLCs BareBack Bordello. There's also a door off the street or find it in the explore/directory. There's also many other privately owned clubs/brothels etc.. and lots of info here
http://forums2.uthervers...on-and-Review-Board.aspx

Good LuckSmile

2 users thanked _Emu_ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 7/9/2017(UTC), x_xKirax_x on 8/15/2017(UTC)
_Zack_
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:33:17 AM(UTC)

probably wise to take urself off hiding so people trying to help u can pm
The_Wraith
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 11:34:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Check the Orientation you set on your log in screen.

About %90 of the people will be in Standard. So if you go to a place that says there are people there and don't see anybody that is probably why. You can also check the other Dimensions from in game and switch between them. Just Click the Dimension List button in the top right corner of your screen.

You can see how many people are in each dimension and the language they speak.
3 users thanked The_Wraith for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 7/9/2017(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 7/10/2017(UTC), x_xKirax_x on 8/15/2017(UTC)
LazTopCat
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 09, 2017 2:09:37 PM(UTC)

Go to this link for answers to your WG questions. https://forums.uthervers...on-and-Review-Board.aspx

The_Black_Rieder
#8 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2017 1:05:30 AM(UTC)

Almost all worlds here are mirrored. So if the Street should have people in and you see nobody then hit the big letter D on the circle top right and it may have the Street listed twice, once in the Standard English and once in the AG or Anything Goes Dimension. It may have other languages like French etc. By clicking on one of them you get teleported there to that particular dimension. As someone stated above change your settings to Standard English and you will be in the default setting for most people. But this does not stop you trying out the alternatives.

There is a WG region within our forums and you will get lots of info in there. Anything not already listed then just make a fresh post to ask about it.

Edit: After thought, if you like a particular Dimension or are waiting there for a client/friend and don't see it in the list it hasn't gone forever. It needs at least 1 person in to exist or it temporarily hides itself.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 7/10/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/18/2017(UTC)
ToriLaneSinster
#9 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 2:10:22 AM(UTC)

Medals:
hi, i'm unsure if you still need help, but as for being a working girl the prices vary based on your preference you are your own boss that being said usually 90 to 100 per hour is standard for most 65 for 30 mins. as for getting clients THIS IS IN NO WAY EASY! that in mind the best few tips i can give are as follows:

1.treat this like you would any job dont fall in love with your client nor use this as a way of getting clients that will end badly i promise

2.be yourself
3.build a friendship with your client this is how you get those who come back for more
4.set yourself apart there are many wgs in rlc hell when you think about it why would someone pay for sex there are plenty that will offer free sex show the client why your worth paying for
5.DO NOT SIMPLY USE SPEED CHAT it is fine to use it some to add to your sexy cyber skills
6.if your not in the mood dont take a client they usually can tell when you are not into the session
7 above all privacy clients often do not want all of rlc to know their freaky side so to speak
if you need more help i can gladly mentor you all free of charge but i obviously can not post all my ways here
1 user thanked ToriLaneSinster for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/14/2017(UTC)
Cassey_3
#10 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2017 9:21:49 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi!

I sent Charissma a Social Center email, hope she emails back. Smile
1 user thanked Cassey_3 for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/15/2017(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:28:01 AM(UTC)

Medals:
For WG questions I think SaphyreRose would be a good person to contact. I believe she does WG workshops or something similar. Below is info for the event that was just held on 12 August.

I hope this information helps.

Best,

Anhton

Originally Posted by: SaphyreRose Go to Quoted Post

Being a Working Girl / Guy is a sexy job!

Knowing where to work

is essential for a successful career as a WG!

August 12th Saturday

at 8am Pacific Time

10am Central
11am Eastern

4pm London
5pm Stockholm
6pm Moscow

a discussion will be held on this very topic!

Free of charge

There is no need to voice

however you will need speakers to hear discussion when
VOIP is used.

Otherwise information will be given via text

Region to go to

vww://utherverse.vww/@16257/@198744

Questions - click below to email SaphyreRose

Email Rose click here

3 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
Cassey_3 on 8/15/2017(UTC), x_xKirax_x on 8/15/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/15/2017(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:17:03 AM(UTC)

Some excellent posts in here but can I also add some details? Take time out for yourself and relax where you can, it will benefit you and most likely your clients in the long run. But more importantly than that, as well as not falling in love, try not to give away any real world details. You only know as much about your clients as they tell you and it isn't all going to be true. Just be damn careful and don't get into a tangled and possibly dangerous situation... Smile
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/15/2017(UTC)
Cassey_3
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:26:30 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Anhton_Novo Go to Quoted Post
For WG questions I think SaphyreRose would be a good person to contact. I believe she does WG workshops or something similar. Below is info for the event that was just held on 12 August.

I hope this information helps.

Best,

Anhton

Originally Posted by: SaphyreRose Go to Quoted Post

Being a Working Girl / Guy is a sexy job!

Knowing where to work

is essential for a successful career as a WG!

August 12th Saturday

at 8am Pacific Time

10am Central
11am Eastern

4pm London
5pm Stockholm
6pm Moscow

a discussion will be held on this very topic!

Free of charge

There is no need to voice

however you will need speakers to hear discussion when
VOIP is used.

Otherwise information will be given via text

Region to go to

vww://utherverse.vww/@16257/@198744

Questions - click below to email SaphyreRose

Email Rose click here

When it comes to WG questions, Saph for sure.
2 users thanked Cassey_3 for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/15/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 8/17/2017(UTC)