Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how to stop paying
tightbox6969
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:10:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi I am paying by credit card auto deduct at this time. I would like to stop paying, and be off for a while. First question, when I come back will zaby, clothes and my profile be intact? Second when I come back can I pay the monthly fee with rays? If so, how will that be done? I am. And how do I stop current payment?

tightbox6969

LazTopCat
#2 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 4:18:11 PM(UTC)

tightbox6969;1487956 wrote:
Hi I am paying by credit card auto deduct at this time. I would like to stop paying, and be off for a while. First question, when I come back will zaby, clothes and my profile be intact? Second when I come back can I pay the monthly fee with rays? If so, how will that be done? I am. And how do I stop current payment?

tightbox6969

You can cancel your auto payment without canceling your account. You need to login on CCbill support site HERE Login, and simply cancel the account for Utherverse.com. I did this long ago, and only pay when I want to now.

BellaDisaster
#3 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 10:09:56 PM(UTC)

I have also decided to cancel my payments. Turns out I am not using RLC at all. What is the subscription ID? Same as member ID?
_Emu_
#4 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 10:59:50 PM(UTC)

Medals:
BellaDisaster;1488236 wrote:
I have also decided to cancel my payments. Turns out I am not using RLC at all. What is the subscription ID? Same as member ID?

No, its different. It wouldve been on an email or the payment screen when you paid the last time.

You don't need the subscription ID to cancel payments though. Follow the link that Laz posted and you only need fill in 2 of the boxes. CC number and email will work
2 users thanked _Emu_ for this useful post.
BellaDisaster on 6/27/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/27/2017(UTC)
_Emu_
#5 Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 11:09:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
tightbox6969;1487956 wrote:

tightbox6969

There are 3 ways to pay with rays

You can email support@redlightcenter.com

You can gift or ask someone to gift you a subscription

You can use the marketplace.

Good info in here...http://forums2.utherverse.com/yaf_postst95089_how-do-you-purchase-vip-with-rays.aspx

1 user thanked _Emu_ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 6/27/2017(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 1:33:32 AM(UTC)

A good idea is to get a free Marketplace Account, available from UV/RLC on your Profile. Right side and about midway down your Social Centre page. When you open the MP their are 2 main columns of 0.070 which is an instant ray sale at that price and 0.075 though one is marked for the buyers and the other the sellers. If you were to offer your rays up for sale at 0.075 then you would wait up to a week for someone to buy them outright, many people to buy part of them or the 7 days to end and the system auto cancel the transaction as 7 days is the limit. Years ago those 2 figures were not as static as they are now and fixed in place. Meaning we could sell rays and get VIP as low as 210 rays. Most likely these days the up to 7 days will just fail and auto cancel at the end of 7 days. You would be lucky to sell them at that price since their are enough people selling now at 0.070 which works out in the favour of the buyers who are then less likely to pay 0.075.

Right now the main idea here. Once you have the account if you have enough rays spare then sell 298 at 0.070 in the left pane. This is instant and you will get at least $20 in your MP Account balance after paying the fee of 0.81 and it's best to leave this $20 in there if you can. Since it means you can now press a couple of buttons and get your VIP any time you want. You can even do this as a Basic as long as you already sold the rays and have the dollars in your account. You also get 20 rays back from UV/RLC when you do upgrade. Thus, it cost you 278 rays for VIP and this might be now or in 3 months, 6 months or 3 weeks time-you choose and any time table. This is unless any current UV/RLC conditions change.

For anyone living in Australia the above is better than paying through the payment company as they charge you a fixed $30 for a standard VIP account that costs you only $20 in the Market Place! So paying as above works out well in your favour to the tune of around $10 a month you're better off.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
BellaDisaster on 6/27/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/27/2017(UTC)