Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New and a little confused, help please?
Dixie_Demon
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:01:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Okay I am all new to this, even though it says I have been a member since 2015. Apparently I signed up and never got back on lol... Any way, my main question is, Is Utherverse and RLC the same thing?? I mean if I do the Vip for Utherverse is that the Vip for RLC? Okay second question, I have been trying to earn Rays to get the first month free to see if I like it because I have never done anything like this before.. I have learned all the things you can do to earn rays and I have done them for the first day and I have 12.60 now.. Once I join the vip can you keep earning rays? If so then why does anyone pay with real money?? Last question, I read somewhere someone was saying you can earn money by starting a business in RLC, is that true? If so, how? Thanks guys!!
1 user thanked Dixie_Demon for this useful post.
Silesa on 6/20/2017(UTC)
1_Despicable_Me
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:24:30 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: trouble8732 Go to Quoted Post
Okay I am all new to this, even though it says I have been a member since 2015. Apparently I signed up and never got back on lol... Any way, my main question is, Is Utherverse and RLC the same thing?? I mean if I do the Vip for Utherverse is that the Vip for RLC? Okay second question, I have been trying to earn Rays to get the first month free to see if I like it because I have never done anything like this before.. I have learned all the things you can do to earn rays and I have done them for the first day and I have 12.60 now.. Once I join the vip can you keep earning rays? If so then why does anyone pay with real money?? Last question, I read somewhere someone was saying you can earn money by starting a business in RLC, is that true? If so, how? Thanks guys!!

Yes
Yes
And yes.

I'm sure if you read a bit here and talk in game you will get your questions answred, and some you didn't even anticipate.

Keep in mind even a buisness in a silly virtual game is still a lot of work to be successful.

It's actually odd how much work it is.

Good luck. If no one helps you, or you don't see me in game mail me your qyestions. As long as they begin with "Trump is God." Yes that was sorta a joke.

Silesa is the resident cheerleader for helping the community. I'm sure if she is around she will help.
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.

6 users thanked 1_Despicable_Me for this useful post.
Dixie_Demon on 6/20/2017(UTC), Silesa on 6/20/2017(UTC), Cougar on 6/21/2017(UTC), DJ_Hyporis_EXC on 6/21/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/21/2017(UTC), Fla_Lon on 6/21/2017(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:30:55 AM(UTC)

Loving, too!

Pm me any time : )

3 users thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 6/21/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/21/2017(UTC), Silesa on 6/21/2017(UTC)
SaphyreRose
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:00:53 AM(UTC)

Medals:

When perusing for information on your own, one can discover a plethora of items ranging from deco, how to earn rays, and more in Dusty's super how to list. It has a break down of just about everything you might want to know, need to know, or even wonder about. You can find it in the link below, (or in the Zaby section).

Also as everyone here has already stated, just a shout out in forums or PMing some who offer help. Being new, it will take time to get to know RLC, how things work, and what is best suited to your tastes, ambitions, and goals. Welcome to the Community.

Dusty's Super How To List And More
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
6 users thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
Dixie_Demon on 6/21/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 6/21/2017(UTC), __Dusty__ on 6/21/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/21/2017(UTC), Silesa on 6/21/2017(UTC), tor_Wraith_BRnD on 6/22/2017(UTC)
LazTopCat
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:29:13 PM(UTC)

Welcome to the madhouse, Trouble Cheesy
Ya already makin' yer first steps by findin' the forums... I know ppl that been here 8 years, and they are surprised we even HAVE a forum.
Anyways... Any questions ya got, no matter how silly you may think it is... Just ask Wink

8 users thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Dixie_Demon on 6/21/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 6/21/2017(UTC), HoneyBunzzz on 6/21/2017(UTC), Silesa on 6/21/2017(UTC), Lars_Crowley on 6/22/2017(UTC), tor_Wraith_BRnD on 6/22/2017(UTC), SaphyreRose on 6/24/2017(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 7/5/2017(UTC)
O_Matt_O
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:56:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
First let me say Welcome. to answer your first question I would upgrade through your social center this will make sure that correct account is being upgraded. As far as selling rays to buy your vip you must be vip first then you can use your proceeds to extend your vip.

Remember that your vip is for 30 days no matter how many days are in the month, so you billing dates will change from month to month.

As for running a business here yes many people do. Here a link to resources that may help you with ideas.

http://www.utherverse.com/resources/

Another thing you can do is become an affiliate, click on the affiliate tab at top left of your social center (profile).

I hope this helps Smile

Matt
Ambassador for UV. Here to help you enjoy your time in RLC Classic and RLC2
4 users thanked O_Matt_O for this useful post.
Silesa on 6/21/2017(UTC), tor_Wraith_BRnD on 6/22/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/22/2017(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 7/5/2017(UTC)
Dixie_Demon
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 4:39:41 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your replies and help!!! Im having a lot of fun here!!
2 users thanked Dixie_Demon for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 7/5/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/5/2017(UTC)
LazTopCat
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:37:20 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: trouble8732 Go to Quoted Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your replies and help!!! Im having a lot of fun here!!

Welcome!!! At least ya found the Forums... Welcome to the Mad House!!! Cheesy

(Please keep arms & legs inside until the ride comes to a complete stop)