Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how change the light colors
BabeJade
#1 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2017 6:42:28 PM(UTC)

Medals:
how change the light colors in side trigger box .................pastel colors ???
Anhton_Novo
#2 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2017 7:48:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _Baby_Jade_ Go to Quoted Post
how change the light colors in side trigger box .................pastel colors ???

In the Create Light Area script there are 2 places light color is used

1) Ambient Color (the color of lighting in the entire trigger box)
2) Directional Color (the color of a light source from a specific direction) The Direction boxes use numbers to determine the direction of the light source)

Both the Ambient and Directional Color have 3 boxes The first box is for RED the second box is for GREEN and the last box is for BLUE.
Each can contain a value between 0 and 255. 0 is the least amount of that color of light and 255 is most (brightest) light.

The light color is determined by mixing the 3 values together.

I'm not sure about actual mixing to get a pastel color. Below is a link to a site I just found online you can use it or just do a google search for rgb color picker. Find a color that you want then input the 3 color values for that color.

Click here for RGB color picker

I hope this information is helpful.

Best,

Anhton
5 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 6/3/2017(UTC), SaphyreRose on 6/3/2017(UTC), BabeJade on 6/3/2017(UTC), DJ_Hyporis_EXC on 6/3/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/3/2017(UTC)
DJ_Hyporis_EXC
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:37:03 AM(UTC)

Just want to add you can add multiple directional light sources within the same trigger box to create a even more immersive light environment.
That way you can have bi- or even multiple directional illuminated objects or avatars. Just be ready to spend some time on trial & error while finding the numbers and placements Wink

A purple neon sign in the back and a blue light source in front? - No problem at all.
Just stay really low (<70 or even 50) on ambient light source numbers for the respective trigger box to not outshine your directional light sources.

Listen to my DJ sets on SOUNDCLOUD
2 users thanked DJ_Hyporis_EXC for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 6/3/2017(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/3/2017(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 03, 2017 2:48:48 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Here's an interesting lighting setup that uses 4 trigger boxes to give a rainbow effect. I'm not the original creator. I found this a few years ago in the QA version of RLC and it was open to all to view the scripts. I made copy of it just for testing.

Kind of cool, eh?

Best,

Anhton
3 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 6/3/2017(UTC), DJ_Hyporis_EXC on 6/3/2017(UTC), CinnamonSugar2 on 6/4/2017(UTC)