Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Cannot earn any Rays.
wildflowergirl
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:16:56 AM(UTC)

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble earning Rays. I have added some pictures, added details to my profile, and have tried rating other user's profiles and pictures but I still haven't earned any Rays. Also, I can't reply directly to messages from friends, there is a bulletin that states I must have 0.10 Rays to reply to non-friends, but I can reply only when I go into their profile and select 'send a message'. I only started my profile so maybe the Rays will be added soon, I would be so appreciate of any help!

Thank you so, so much,
@wildflowergirl Kiss
_Emu_
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:32:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: wildflowergirl Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,

I am having trouble earning Rays. I have added some pictures, added details to my profile, and have tried rating other user's profiles and pictures but I still haven't earned any Rays. Also, I can't reply directly to messages from friends, there is a bulletin that states I must have 0.10 Rays to reply to non-friends, but I can reply only when I go into their profile and select 'send a message'. I only started my profile so maybe the Rays will be added soon, I would be so appreciate of any help!

Thank you so, so much,
@wildflowergirl Kiss

Hi,

All accounts now must have a validated email before you can earn rays...

https://www.redlightcenter.com/resendvalticket.aspx

Lots of info here...

http://forums.utherverse.com/yaf_postst122165_Validate-your-email-address-now-to-continue-earning-Rays-for-site-activity.aspx

The message "Sending a message costs ®0.10 Rays unless it's to a friend" is always there, friend or not. Try sending one anyway. If this isn't the problem please report back.

good luck x
2 users thanked _Emu_ for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 4/25/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 4/25/2017(UTC)
LazTopCat
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:41:25 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: wildflowergirl Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone,

Thank you so, so much,
@wildflowergirl Kiss

When you opened your account, you should have received a validation email from utherverse with a link to click to validate.
If you haven't already, click that link to validate your email address.
If you don't see an email from Utherverse, please check your spam folder, as Utherverse emails sometimes get routed there.
ETA-Welcome to Utherverse... I suggest you buckle up, hang on, and keep yer arms and legs away from the openings... yer in for a wild ride Cheesy

2 users thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 4/25/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 4/25/2017(UTC)
__Dusty__
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 25, 2017 3:09:39 PM(UTC)

Even if your email addy is verified, you cannot earn rays unless you have your permissions checked to receive rays for pictures, blogs and ratings of profiles and pics.

Go here to check and make sure your permissions are set to be paid rays:

http://www.utherverse.co...x%3fMemberID%3d102798692
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
3 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 4/25/2017(UTC), x_xKirax_x on 4/25/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 4/25/2017(UTC)
wildflowergirl
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:20:47 PM(UTC)

Thank you so much everyone for replying!

But I have verified my email address and have set permission to earn Rays however still can't earn any.
Pryss_2
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:58:04 PM(UTC)

Email support to have it fixed.
3 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 4/26/2017(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 4/26/2017(UTC), __Dusty__ on 4/27/2017(UTC)