Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
searching for post on connecting Zabys to transport!
Miss_Tiki_KUPO
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 19, 2017 10:35:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
hey Smile
i was just wondering if any one can direct me to an easy understand post for connect your Zaby to your transport area and if i am able to set it so when i log in i will go to my transport area not the Universal one
TIA
Tifa
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2017 6:46:12 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Clouds_Tifa_DPE Go to Quoted Post
hey Smile
i was just wondering if any one can direct me to an easy understand post for connect your Zaby to your transport area and if i am able to set it so when i log in i will go to my transport area not the Universal one
TIA
Tifa

1. If you look in your Profile/Property then read all about it somewhere in there is a link to download an alternative UV/RLC install program that sends you to your Transport. However, it's just as easy and less clutter if you simply make a shortcut to it. So go to your Transport and save the URL address to it somewhere safe. Right click on your computer Desktop and choose "Shortcut" without the quotes. It asks for an address so paste in the Transport address you saved. Whenever you doublick this shortcut it will open UV/RLC, allow you to login then teleport you to your own Transport. I would though log in to the normal UV/RLC Transport every so often because by missing it you can miss updates/patches, though we rarely get any now.

2. In your Profile/Property Tab if you go to the vww properties and open the Transport one you can link all of your vww properties to the doors using up/down arrows. You cannot use all of the doors in the free Transport because UV/RLC retain some as system doors, you usually get around half the doors + 1 door maybe to use yourself. Unless it's changed you cannot link your Zabys but see Note A below for a workaround.

3. An idea to get all of the doors in a Transport and be able to link any property including a Zaby and friends properties + in world areas is to either make your own Transport or purchase one. Here are pictures of one I purchased, I think it came with 66 doors at default and I added more.
http://forums.utherverse...sport--lots-of-pics.aspx

NOTE A. The Free Transport cannot (unless things have changed) be linked to a Zaby or to a friends' property. One way around this is a redirect trigger. Basically a square box with top, bottom and 4 sides . Make a Startpoint in it and call it "Redirect" without the quotes. Then colour all the inside BLACK and a trigger with a destination URL in it. Use the script that sends you to a URL and put the URL of the destination property in it. This box/startpoint needs to be in one of your vww places. So a door in your Transport sends you to the correct vww Property to a Startpoint called Redirect. The box has a trigger inside that also sends you either to one of your Zabys or a friends property using a Goto URL Link. this box can be anywhere in the property but you may have to block it off with a collidable wall so nobody walks into it, sets the trigger off and gets teleported some other place.

An example address may be vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1068902/#Redirect
Where vww://utherverse.vww/@809/@1068902 is your address (this one is mine)
and #Redirect is the startpoint you used. The # must have no space before or after it.
This is the address to put in the Profile/Property for your Transport then use whatever link address you want in the trigger within the square box.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 3/20/2017(UTC), Miss_Tiki_KUPO on 3/23/2017(UTC)
Fina_Tina
#3 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2017 4:10:46 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Clouds_Tifa_DPE Go to Quoted Post
hey Smile
TIA
Tifa

This might not be exactly what you want, but . . .

For your own private entrance to RLC
First, you have to have or get a personal transport center. A basic one is free.

In Social Center, go to home page, property tab, manage property. The box after "choose property group" has to point to your world, not a zaby. Click on the link under "Promote your VWW using your custom download link." Download and install. Done. When you load RLC using the "custom client" that creates, you will enter RLC at your personal transport center, and your personal transport center will be your landing point when you click home.

Credit to Anna7
1 user thanked Fina_Tina for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 4/10/2017(UTC)