Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Need some answers on this problem dont know where to ask
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 2:15:09 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Lately when i go to one of my property after 15 min I will start freezing and lagging then will get booted I have done a repair and it is still happening Could some one please direct me on where i can find an answer

thank you
DurtyJay
#2 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 2:16:50 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: RAY_OF_SUNSHINE Go to Quoted Post
Lately when i go to one of my property after 15 min I will start freezing and lagging then will get booted I have done a repair and it is still happening Could some one please direct me on where i can find an answer

thank you

Has this ever been a problem before? Is this a new property? What was the last deco work that was done on the layout? Have you changed any settings on your computer? The reason I ask is generally, something just doesn't all of a sudden stop working... unless it's a car Tongue Most of the time there was some deco done, settings changed on a computer, possibly a change in your internet provider? Something had to have caused the sudden issue.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

3 users thanked DurtyJay for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 12/19/2016(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/19/2016(UTC), Cougar on 12/19/2016(UTC)
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#3 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 2:42:15 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The only thing that I can think of is maybe its because I have 5 tv's 4 are on flash copy but it never did it before and I have had them for a while this just started last week . i tried just walking around the place and i did for 15 min then it started the freezing lag and got booted. nothing else has changed
1 user thanked Prncs_ROS_CNV for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 12/19/2016(UTC)
DurtyJay
#4 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 2:43:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
The only thing that I can think of is maybe its because I have 5 tv's 4 are on flash copy but it never did it before and I have had them for a while this just started last week . i tried just walking around the place and i did for 15 min then it started the freezing lag and got booted. nothing else has changed

Do you start to freez in the same spot? or random spots?

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

1 user thanked DurtyJay for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 12/19/2016(UTC)
Prncs_ROS_CNV
#5 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 2:47:03 PM(UTC)

Medals:
different spots never the same it seems
Hot_Liquor
#6 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 3:02:04 PM(UTC)

Try using "measure props" to monitor TV's and see if their numbers rise at the time of lag. There may be content or ads that begin after 15 minutes. To locate "measure props" click down arrow "top right" and select "measure props". You will then see a number assigned to each prop. Green numbers are good, red numbers are bad. A couple red numbered props are ok if they aren't crazy high like into the 1000's.
3 users thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
DurtyJay on 12/19/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/19/2016(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/19/2016(UTC)
B_Joe
#7 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 3:14:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
In addition to Jay's advice, press F2. It will open an informaton box in the lower right corner of your screen.

Keep an eye on the latency and frames per second values. They might give you an indication of the start of a trend. Try to correlate these performance values with something you might be doing.

5 TVs raise lots of red flags with me.. I'd take a look at that situation.

Finally, if you're running a Windows PC, open Task Manage, click the performance tab, and take a look at your WiFi or Ethernet speeds. This will give you a good idea of your Internet connection's loading, and maybe point to the network as the cause of the problem.

The fact that it's OK for about 15 minutes, though, has me scratching my head.

Good luck!

Joe
4 users thanked B_Joe for this useful post.
DurtyJay on 12/19/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/19/2016(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/19/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 12/19/2016(UTC)
__Dusty__
#8 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 3:23:55 PM(UTC)

thank you

Your problem was doing the repair. You likely clicked yes to default at the end of the repair and in so doing, you reset the Use Packet Compression in your settings or had it checked prior to repairing which would explain the issues you are having.

You need to uncheck Use Packet Compression and Two pass texturing then, clear your DNS Cache and reset your internet. This should resolve the issues you mention.

Here is the a link on how to perform this which is in the SUPER List:

http://forums.utherverse...tuck-in-log-in-loop.aspx

Make sure you follow the Optional check therein.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
6 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 12/19/2016(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/19/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 12/19/2016(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 12/20/2016(UTC), B_Joe on 12/20/2016(UTC), RandyKnight on 12/21/2016(UTC)