Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
4 way
cupidsangel
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:10:16 PM(UTC)

I have made a 4 way sex thing and I need to set an object so that I can click on it and invite for sex then click the pillow where I want them to go after choosing from a list and was wondering how do it set both of them. if any one knows please help
1_Despicable_Me
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:17:50 PM(UTC)

You mean setting the offsets?

Not understanding what your after.

You can't invite a prop for sex, only avi's or bots. But you can set 'pillows' or objects as beds and such.

Look for my sexable piano, and threesome bondage bed threads. Think they are in zaby area, but not sure anymore.

Maybe something there will answer your question or give you an idea how to accomplish what you want.
Has Biden The Coward agreed to a live discussion with Putin Yet? Of course not, He's hiding in the Whitehouse Bunker getting his diaper changed still feeling humiliated by Putin.

2 users thanked 1_Despicable_Me for this useful post.
Cougar on 10/19/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 10/20/2016(UTC)
DurtyJay
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:29:32 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: cupidsangel Go to Quoted Post
I have made a 4 way sex thing and I need to set an object so that I can click on it and invite for sex then click the pillow where I want them to go after choosing from a list and was wondering how do it set both of them. if any one knows please help

First, set your first bed, most of the time you dont change the offsets on this one. This one should have a sex script on it.

Second, you can use a pillow or a different prop, pillows generally are easiest, set your pillow in the spot where you would like people to click to start the sex sequence. This also should have a sex script on it.

3rd - Now you need some friends to help you out, friends and bots. From here, depending on the poses you want them to do, you really just have to play with the offsets. I mainly play with only one at a time until i get the placement pretty close to what i want.

And then repeat 2 and 3 if you are going to add another bed, you generally do this if you are using invisible bots.

If you can't get it from this... bug THX... he does some damn good beds Wink

If you need a 5 Pose, found THX bed he gave out for FREE :D

Originally Posted by: THX_ Go to Quoted Post
Dungeon Bed Threesome

Ok, As requested by some naughty people, something *New for all to enjoy. Not going to write a book on all the ways you can use this, or all the combinations which work best with three people, but these can be very interactive for all three. Remember the person 'joining is taking your place in a script made originally for two.

It was a good bit of work figuring out, so please, anyone wanting this use it. Makes it worth the effort.

I'm sure the bondage community can find uses and those desiring dungeons can have something "new" in RLC.

Dungeon Bed 1
Graph overlay 1 Link - https://people.rit.edu/a...sc/graph-paper-v-7x9.jpg

Invisible Bot 1

Signs 5

x = .16
y= .17
Z= .17

Stars 5

x = .55
Y = .55
Z= .55

Step 1: Make all Above.
Step 2: Attach Bondage Script To Dungeon Bed and graph overlay. Add invisible bot to a lamp, pillow - whatever works for you. Make sure to make it naked.
Step 3:Create Stars and signs. Stars and signs should be sized to above sizes. Set stars first. Do signs after setting all stars:

Female Bound Male Missionary
Star = Start Sex Sequence + Above star size above + offsets X = 300 Y = -140 Z = -175
Rotate to needed direction. In this example star needed rotated to 90 Degrees

Sign
http://i1118.photobucket...ssionary_zpsfryg7po8.png~original

Female Doggy Male Laying BJ
Star = Start Sex Sequence + Above star size above + offsets X = -80 Y = -165 z = 65
Rotate star to correct direction

Sign
http://i1118.photobucket...20BJ%202_zps6v3w2zxq.png~original

Female Eagle Male Missionary

Star = Start Sex Sequence + Above star size above + offsets x = 150 Y = -150 Z = 0
Rotate to correct direction.

Sign
http://i1118.photobucket...ssionary_zpseyhp3prj.png~original

Eagle Rev. 69
Star = Start Sex Sequence + Above star size above + offsets X = -355 Y = -140 Z = -115
Rotate to proper direction

Sign
http://i1118.photobucket...ssionary_zpsfhk96oro.png~original

Female Doggy Male Doggy
Star = Start Sex Sequence + Above star size above + offsets X = -110 Y = -155 Z = 0
Rotate to proper direction

Sign
http://i1118.photobucket...%20doggy_zpsp4xoeque.png~original

Step 4:
Tweak

There is no way for me to give a one way will always work. It will largely depend on height of bed and direction in room. Graph on bed will help line things up quickly and get you close - if not spot on. To tweak. X = Head of bed/foot of bed, Y = Height from bed surface ( - is towards floor), Z = Left and right. The values I gave you will be very close but may need minor tweaks.

Step 5: Make stars invisible after putting correct sign over correct star. Take graph off apply your favorite texture.

Step 6: Enjoy

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

3 users thanked DurtyJay for this useful post.
1_Despicable_Me on 10/19/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 10/20/2016(UTC), slut_Jacklyn on 10/22/2016(UTC)
slut_Jacklyn
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 4:11:18 AM(UTC)

Medals:
cupidsangel if you need help with the bed send me a pm i will be happy to build it for u
1 user thanked slut_Jacklyn for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 10/22/2016(UTC)