Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
photobucket down and alternative
Ashley_Dragon
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:50:41 PM(UTC)

i have about 20 project i never sold other then give some stuff out free. i up graded to the plus account today at 6pm . now its all down yet i contacted them and ever so often stuff not been loaded.my other stuff loads yet just not my stuff. Now i am looking for a new photo hosting sight with unlimited bandwidth. i looked around but thought to ask. i i will give photo bucket time yet but sorta burnt out on them .
3 users thanked Ashley_Dragon for this useful post.
Debbie_Tan on 10/13/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 10/13/2016(UTC), MrStevenNorth on 10/14/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:20:58 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Ashley_Dragon Go to Quoted Post
i have about 20 project i never sold other then give some stuff out free. i up graded to the plus account today at 6pm . now its all down yet i contacted them and ever so often stuff not been loaded.my other stuff loads yet just not my stuff. Now i am looking for a new photo hosting sight with unlimited bandwidth. i looked around but thought to ask. i i will give photo bucket time yet but sorta burnt out on them .

yep me too... I'm taking Musn't Touch It's advise and building me own server to host me pics. In the meantime I'm using google.

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Silesa on 10/14/2016(UTC)
Ashley_Dragon
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:36:22 PM(UTC)

https://www.smugmug.com/plans/business

was looking at this sight maybe
2 users thanked Ashley_Dragon for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 10/14/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 10/14/2016(UTC)
Debbie_Tan
#4 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 1:17:09 AM(UTC)

Medals:
My photobucket is also down
"Built into each of us is a little calculator that can make judgments that will never appear on a piece of paper. And sometimes you know something's right, you can't prove it to anybody, or you know something's wrong. Little ethical circuit breakers you carry around inside...so I go with my instinct."

Honorable General Colin Powell
Born: April 5, 1937, Harlem, New York, NY
Died: October 18, 2021, Walter Reed, Bethesda, MD

T2T, St. Jude, Back the Blue, The Dream Foundation, Make-A-Wish
1 user thanked Debbie_Tan for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 10/14/2016(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#5 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:42:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hy and hello everyone ...

PB down again? Hahahahahahaha ...

seriously, how many time does that happen per year? Least, from what I see in threads here is minimum once per year. But this continiously since years.

Well, so I keep, in same continuing way, to recommend

Direct Upload

I host all my images there, which are actually 7834 images/photos in 48 albums/folders.

I never had any reason to complain about, and same I hear from those friends of me, who use it too.

Good luck, divingA ... boycotting PB since years ... not because they are so many times down ... I'm boycotting them because they censor even password protected stuff

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
4 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Silesa on 10/14/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 10/14/2016(UTC), DurtyJay on 10/14/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 10/14/2016(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#6 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 7:27:12 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Debbie_Tan Go to Quoted Post
My photobucket is also down

awww...

Anhton_Novo
#7 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 10:11:42 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Ashley_Dragon Go to Quoted Post

I have a paid PB account but haven't used it in a while. I've been using smugmug for about a year now. I use the Power Plan which is $5 month ($60 USD paid annually)

Best of luck with your search. I hope you find a server that works best for your needs.

Best,

Anhton
1 user thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 10/14/2016(UTC)
MrStevenNorth
#8 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 3:48:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thank you for the new sources. PB seems up and running again. Smug smug had server issues big time 1-2 years ago...that was a mess. So 3 of 1 half dozen of another. All these can have issues eventually. Seems ironis ppl have so many server issues about everything time to time, when the internet was originally designed as a communication set up to survive a nuclear war.....fuck...rlc boots every day and night....ironic.

That german site looks interesting, maybe my next project, will use that storage place for that project.

Steven
'We find ourselves confronted with something that challenges our very understanding of reality.
We may be sharing this fragile blue green oasis with an unknown other. One with a mysterious relationship to
humanity & its own interest in our world'. James Fox From his award-winning Documentary 'The Phenomenon' (about UAP's UFO's)

1 user thanked MrStevenNorth for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 10/15/2016(UTC)
Ashley_Dragon
#9 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 9:39:55 PM(UTC)

hey Ty for info its up i dont feel like changing just yet,
2 users thanked Ashley_Dragon for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 10/15/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 10/15/2016(UTC)