Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
want to bypass transport...
Mussentuchit
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:56:34 PM(UTC)

ok here is the deal i want to bypass transport and enter in lets say zaby lobby when signing in or street how do i do this?? nacho's gracias..
The_Black_Rieder
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:09:18 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mussentuchit Go to Quoted Post
ok here is the deal i want to bypass transport and enter in lets say zaby lobby when signing in or street how do i do this?? nacho's gracias..

Open a text file temporarilly. Go to the street and get the address. Example;

vww://utherverse.vww/street#enter

Go to the Lobby and save both addresses in the text file for now. Right click the mouse on the desktop and choose new shortcut. Paste in one address and name it as Street or Lobby. Do the same for the other one. When you doubleclick to open the new shortcut you will be taken to the login screen. Complete that and you will be ported to the address you chose.

An alternative is to make a web page with buttons on. Each button has a name of the shortcut on. By clicking the button it takes you there. I made several of these and use them a lot. I posted instructions in the forum some place on how to make one.

EDIT: Here ya go.....

http://forums.utherverse.com/yaf_postst111442_How-to-make-a-teleporter-Web-Page.aspx
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
7 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 1/26/2016(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/26/2016(UTC), Mussentuchit on 1/26/2016(UTC), WildPlay_WPT on 1/27/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 1/27/2016(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 1/27/2016(UTC), Lilbits_Designs on 1/27/2016(UTC)
WildPlay_WPT
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 4:26:11 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Alternatively, you may go to your profile backend social center go down to your friends on line list click on the name of the place they are at, utherverse will open and you will land there. You may also go to your property list and click on the url's to land there.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president and to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonous to the American public."
- Teddy Roosevelt, in 1918 during the First World War.
3 users thanked WildPlay_WPT for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 1/27/2016(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/27/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/27/2016(UTC)
TrainNut
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2016 10:14:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Alternatively, you can go to your SC profile page and at the top click Properties. Once there, scroll down for a list of your properties. Choose the one desired and click the link by the name. Click yes to any permission boxes and it will take you to the login screen. Enter your PW and you'll be taken to the region of your choice.
1 user thanked TrainNut for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/8/2016(UTC)
__Dusty__
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2016 10:45:05 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: TrainNut Go to Quoted Post
Alternatively, you can go to your SC profile page and at the top click Properties. Once there, scroll down for a list of your properties. Choose the one desired and click the link by the name. Click yes to any permission boxes and it will take you to the login screen. Enter your PW and you'll be taken to the region of your choice.

Even tho this thread is 6 months old, that will only work for properties (Zaby/VWW) that you own, not UV/RLC owned properties as the OP wanted (Zaby Lobby).

That requires a URL and a desktop shortcut:

http://forums.utherverse...ark-as-default-port.aspx

as explained in the SUPER List:

http://forums.utherverse...UPDATED-AND-REVISED.aspx
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
3 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 8/8/2016(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/8/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/8/2016(UTC)
Hot_Liquor
#6 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2016 7:30:18 AM(UTC)

PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp
#7 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2016 9:38:49 AM(UTC)

1 user thanked PZWUMP_GJMC_Temp for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/8/2016(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#8 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2016 12:41:04 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: PREZ_WUMPS_GJMC Go to Quoted Post

Already put the link to my teleporter page above in an earlier post, post #2. But no harm done, as long as it helps someone......
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."