Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Uvip downgrade to vip I use rays to pay for my account
Hiedi_08
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:56:00 AM(UTC)

Hello
If i was to try a Uvip account and didnt like it how do you down grade back to standard vip.
Thank you for any help at all.
Pryss_2
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 9:10:20 AM(UTC)

I'd say go directly to CCBill and talk to them about it. Anytime i had problems monetarily, going to them was the fastest way to get it resolved.
2 users thanked Pryss_2 for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 6/4/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/4/2016(UTC)
Hot_Liquor
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 9:43:38 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Hiedi_08 Go to Quoted Post
Hello
If i was to try a Uvip account and didnt like it how do you down grade back to standard vip.
Thank you for any help at all.

Cancel recurring payment of UVIP from CCBill then purchase regular VIP as you would normally from home page.

https://support.ccbill.com/

2 users thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 6/4/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 6/4/2016(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:52:11 AM(UTC)

Op says he uses Rays not cc Smile

My advice is, to leave your membership expire,

let your avi become greenie,

then use a friend to Vip youSmile

Scr_karenWFF_KMT
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2016 12:08:48 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello Hiedi

When you buy your VIP or UVIP through the market place, you can purchase either option. You would not have to down grade at the end of the month from UVIP, you would just pay for VIP instead.
4 users thanked Scr_karenWFF_KMT for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 6/4/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 6/4/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 6/4/2016(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 6/5/2016(UTC)
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2016 11:54:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Scr_karenWFF_KMT Go to Quoted Post
Hello Hiedi

When you buy your VIP or UVIP through the market place, you can purchase either option. You would not have to down grade at the end of the month from UVIP, you would just pay for VIP instead.

To embellish on this... (because the OP may not use marketplace, she may go through someone else who does VIP upgrades)..

If you use Market Place to VIP yourself, then go ahead and sell enough rays to put 20.00 USD in your Market Place account. Let it sit there until your UVIP session runs out. Once you turn basic again, then upgrade yourself using Market Place and choose REGULAR VIP.

Note: If you are downgrading from UVIP to regular VIP, you HAVE to let your account turn basic. If you don't then do an upgrade, then you'll be charged for UVIP again. Even if you only pay for a regular VIP upgrade, your UVIP will be extended for about 20-21 days.

When you are a basic member, you can not sell rays to the Market Place, but you CAN withdraw funds from your Market Place account.. so make sure you cover yourself by having the funds already in the account and ready for withdrawal.

If you pay someone else to upgrade you and they use Market Place, then you should do one of the following:

1--if you TRUST them with your money, go ahead and prepay them to upgrade you to regular VIP..best time to do that would be a couple of days before your current UVIP session runs out..

or..

2--if you DON'T trust them, then give a TRUSTED friend enough rays to upgrade you so when the time comes, THEY can pay the upgrade person for your regular VIP.

Either way...make sure SOMEBODY has the rays to pay for your upgrade (if you are not doing it yourself through Money Market), because the majority of those who do VIP upgrades will not do it on credit. You have to pay in advance..and as we all know, basic members can't send rays. Smile

I hope this helps!
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

1 user thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 6/5/2016(UTC)
Hiedi_08
#7 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 12:33:19 PM(UTC)

Thank you all so much
1 user thanked Hiedi_08 for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 6/6/2016(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#8 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 1:49:49 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: BB_Licious Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Scr_karenWFF_KMT Go to Quoted Post
Hello Hiedi

To embellish on this... (because the OP may not use marketplace, she may go through someone else who does VIP upgrades)..

If you use Market Place to VIP yourself, then go ahead and sell enough rays to put 20.00 USD in your Market Place account. Let it sit there until your UVIP session runs out. Once you turn basic again, then upgrade yourself using Market Place and choose REGULAR VIP.

Note: If you are downgrading from UVIP to regular VIP, you HAVE to let your account turn basic. If you don't then do an upgrade, then you'll be charged for UVIP again. Even if you only pay for a regular VIP upgrade, your UVIP will be extended for about 20-21 days.

When you are a basic member, you can not sell rays to the Market Place, but you CAN withdraw funds from your Market Place account.. so make sure you cover yourself by having the funds already in the account and ready for withdrawal.

If you pay someone else to upgrade you and they use Market Place, then you should do one of the following:

1--if you TRUST them with your money, go ahead and prepay them to upgrade you to regular VIP..best time to do that would be a couple of days before your current UVIP session runs out..

or..

2--if you DON'T trust them, then give a TRUSTED friend enough rays to upgrade you so when the time comes, THEY can pay the upgrade person for your regular VIP.

Either way...make sure SOMEBODY has the rays to pay for your upgrade (if you are not doing it yourself through Money Market), because the majority of those who do VIP upgrades will not do it on credit. You have to pay in advance..and as we all know, basic members can't send rays. Smile

I hope this helps!

Yes, this is why I also suggested to let UVip expire Smile

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 6/7/2016(UTC)