Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how to access an account
Vyaa
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:33:42 AM(UTC)

i misplaced the email and password to an older account? no response from support Sad Sad
Ceka_Cianci
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:13:36 AM(UTC)

most emails have you use a backup email to send your passwords to..Have you tried that ?
Vyaa
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:29:59 AM(UTC)

all i know is the username for the account. possibly i can regain access with proof of billing method if directed to the right help.
Mussentuchit
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:30:01 PM(UTC)

Here fishy fishy.. take the bait. Undecided if you have proof of purchase such as member id and proof you own the payment method send it to worldops and they may be able to help you. Otherwise nobody in here can help you. Unless you recall the email and send a i "forgot my password" reset request. It will be emailed to that email address and you have a limited time to recover it. Otherwise you will have to go through world ops. If you used ccbill they have the email on file just provide the member id credit number and transaction id to do a billing look up..
Vyaa
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:21:54 PM(UTC)

i appreciate your response. i'm aware of the email resend options but they are old emails that have not been used. i know of all possible emails for the account. do not know the passwords for the emails. the account is dated back to 2007. knowing the credit info isn't possible. it would be nice to reclaim this account. any help in the right direction is appreciated and what i asked for. not completely sure what you mean by no one can help me. there is something you don't know, that can help me, that you don't know. i know that someone knows it. that is what this section of the forum is for. if it is that i will never regain the account then so be it. but i will try.
Red_Queen
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:29:31 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Madam_Vyaa_SSS Go to Quoted Post
i misplaced the email and password to an older account? no response from support Sad Sad

Email support@redlightcenter.com they are able to assist if at all possible.

No need to email worldops for this, as said by some in here.

Also note that support only works on workdays and isn't available in the weekend. However there should be someone answering emails in the weekend, but it depends on how busy it is if you can get a reply back.

Regards,

Red_Queen
4 users thanked Red_Queen for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/29/2016(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 5/29/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/29/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/29/2016(UTC)
Vyaa
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:31:50 PM(UTC)

thank you
LazTopCat
#8 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 2:48:39 PM(UTC)

Also... don't forget to check your email spam folder. Sometimes Utherverse replies end up there.

Hot_Liquor
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:04:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Madam_Vyaa_SSS Go to Quoted Post
i appreciate your response. i'm aware of the email resend options but they are old emails that have not been used. i know of all possible emails for the account. do not know the passwords for the emails. the account is dated back to 2007. knowing the credit info isn't possible. it would be nice to reclaim this account. any help in the right direction is appreciated and what i asked for. not completely sure what you mean by no one can help me. there is something you don't know, that can help me, that you don't know. i know that someone knows it. that is what this section of the forum is for. if it is that i will never regain the account then so be it. but i will try.

Previous accounts are listed when accessing current account info if CC card was used.

https://support.ccbill.com/
Vyaa
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 3:59:12 PM(UTC)

thanks red_queen. your response helped. i have the old account reopened now.

Dancing Applause
1 user thanked Vyaa for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/30/2016(UTC)
Mussentuchit
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 8:38:26 PM(UTC)

Sorry i dont know why i mentioned world ops should have been support.. D'ohShocked
DJ_Hyporis_EXC
#12 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 2:52:38 AM(UTC)

Just a hint for the future...

Do not use fake or "throwaway" E-Mail addresses for account generation if you ever plan to use the associated service actually.
Those emails are needed for Pin resets, account reactivation, correspondence with Support and Worldops.

Those "I lost my email address" stories getting old meanwhile since I have to deal with those kind of surprise amnesia in my RL job as well Smile

Listen to my DJ sets on SOUNDCLOUD
1 user thanked DJ_Hyporis_EXC for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/30/2016(UTC)