Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
6 Pages«<456
Uther 3D ~ Now LIVE ~ NEW Features
Tergiet
#101 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 8:34:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Todd73NJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KatrinVesuvinoLW Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LazTopCat Go to Quoted Post

We did add anonymous gifting to the potential features list. But it wont be something that will be done in the near future. Working on a few other big changes and features at the moment. But it has been noted Smile

Thankyou Cheesy

We are going to have to find a way to stalker proof it though... we dont want someone anonymously sending someone a new dildo prop each day of the week. That could be kind of freaky.

....uHhmm...what SORT of dildos where you talking about?

Hard ones! I'll find you some examples when I'm not posting from mobile! Smile

Take your pick!

2 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/23/2016(UTC), DurtyJay on 5/24/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#102 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 8:39:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
A huuuuuuuge thank you to Dusty for creating this fabulous walk through on how to shop on U3D! Cheesy We will get this added to the site very soon, but for now, Enjoy!

5 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 5/23/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/23/2016(UTC), Deep_Desires on 5/24/2016(UTC), ozzmosus on 5/24/2016(UTC), DurtyJay on 5/24/2016(UTC)
Hot_Liquor
#103 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 9:30:48 AM(UTC)

No disrespect to Terg and Ari and their new service great job but why is my entire UVD catalog being sold on your site. I did not sign up for anything and with Todd calling me a thief every chance hes gets I have no intention of ever doing so. Please close my account and remove my clothing ty.
1 user thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/23/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#104 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 9:41:43 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Kesha Go to Quoted Post
No disrespect to Terg and Ari and their new service great job but why is my entire UVD catalog being sold on your site. I did not sign up for anything and with Todd calling me a thief every chance hes gets I have no intention of ever doing so. Please close my account and remove my clothing ty.

All that was live when UVD went down was what was live when U3D went up.

I am sorry that you do not want to work with us. But I understand your position. Please send me an email on U3D confirming you want your account closed.

Hot_Liquor
#105 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 9:51:35 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Tergiet Go to Quoted Post

I am sorry that you do not want to work with us. But I understand your position. Please send me an email on U3D confirming you want your account closed.

I have no intention of divulging personal information such as an Email address. Please just remove my clothing. I never authorized it to sold by Uther3D Ty
Tergiet
#106 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 9:57:39 AM(UTC)

Medals:

I have no intention of divulging personal information such as an Email address. Please just remove my clothing. I never authorized it to sold by Uther3D Ty

Sorry for the confusion. I meant the U3D profile email. Or at least a forum mail to me.

1 user thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 5/23/2016(UTC)
Deep_Desires
#107 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:06:39 AM(UTC)

A huuuuuuuge thank you to Dusty for creating this fabulous walk through on how to shop on U3D! Cheesy We will get this added to the site very soon, but for now, Enjoy!

WOW really a great job Dusty.

Easy to follow and has all the bells and whistles for shopping. . .ty, ty, ty!
3 users thanked Deep_Desires for this useful post.
ozzmosus on 5/24/2016(UTC), Tergiet on 5/24/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/24/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#108 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:36:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
So, we've got some news Smile

In order to keep the catalogs neat and clean, to focus sales on active members, and to make sure there are members here to support their merchandise, we will be pulling catalogs offline for inactive members. Already, anyone who had not been on their profile in the last 6 months have had their catalogs pulled offline.

And starting from May 1, any one who does not log into our site at least once every 90 days will also have their catalogs pulled offline. Reminders will be sent out at 60 days.

Ofc you can always come back and place your catalog back online if you have been away for a while.

6 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 5/24/2016(UTC), Xaoz on 5/24/2016(UTC), Monaro66 on 5/24/2016(UTC), DurtyJay on 5/24/2016(UTC), Stevetriple_HoT on 5/24/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/24/2016(UTC)
Monaro66
#109 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:02:26 AM(UTC)

So, we've got some news Smile

In order to keep the catalogs neat and clean, to focus sales on active members, and to make sure there are members here to support their merchandise, we will be pulling catalogs offline for inactive members. Already, anyone who had not been on their profile in the last 6 months have had their catalogs pulled offline.

And starting from May 1, any one who does not log into our site at least once every 90 days will also have their catalogs pulled offline. Reminders will be sent out at 60 days.

Ofc you can always come back and place your catalog back online if you have been away for a while.

sounds cool ...and might save you all a heap of work :-)

cheers
Monaro66
1 user thanked Monaro66 for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/24/2016(UTC)