Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
6 Pages«<23456>
Uther 3D ~ Now LIVE ~ NEW Features
Todd73NJ
#61 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 10:21:52 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lottapussygalore Go to Quoted Post
Hey Todd , Terg,, I was trying to put my kitty ears on a look from my closet i have put together and i think you have a bug in there ,,

It dont let you put in the mesh code ,, Be checked it also and its same thing ,, maybe you can check it see if it is happening on your end also

Thanks Oxo

I will let Terg handle this question.. you lost me at Kitty ears.
lottapussygalore
#62 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 12:15:32 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Todd73NJ Go to Quoted Post
Hey Todd , Terg,, I was trying to put my kitty ears on a look from my closet i have put together and i think you have a bug in there ,,

It dont let you put in the mesh code ,, Be checked it also and its same thing ,, maybe you can check it see if it is happening on your end also

Thanks Oxo

ok awesome ,, all i was saying is when you try to move the mesh in the editor , to put kitty ears on , the drop down menu is not accepting the horns mesh ,,

Ps dont worry I confuse more than you too ...
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
1 user thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/17/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#63 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:07:58 AM(UTC)

Medals:

Thanks Oxo

ok awesome ,, all i was saying is when you try to move the mesh in the editor , to put kitty ears on , the drop down menu is not accepting the horns mesh ,,

I sent you a PM.

Hot_Liquor
#64 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:32:39 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Tergiet Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Oxo

I sent you a PM.

I realize it's not my place but shouldn't you address the issue here for all with same problem?
Tergiet
#65 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:37:38 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Kesha Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Oxo

I sent you a PM.

I realize it's not my place but shouldn't you address the issue here for all with same problem?

I will once a solution is found. But currently I am unable to recreate the problem to even diagnose it. There will be a lot of back and forth to even figure out what the problem is, something I think most people would rather not read.

5 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 5/15/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/15/2016(UTC), lottapussygalore on 5/15/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/15/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/15/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#66 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:45:20 AM(UTC)

Two new features just launched on Uther3d!

Prop gifting is now available! First we would like to thank _GaBRieL_1 for this suggestion from about a month ago, and we are excited that we can make it available to the community! Check out all the amazing prop creators, find the one you think would be perfect for your friend, lover or business partner - and just click gift! Its as simple as that. There is an option after sending the gift to compose an email to your friend - Dont forget to let them know you bought them something at Uther3d! We hope to automate that email process in the near future, so watch out for that update! Try it out today and send someone a new prop!

And As we strive to continue to bring you new features, we are excited to announce that Automated Sales Notifications have gone into effect. You may have seen them over the last few days as we were testing. When you make a sale at Uther3d, we send you a notification on the day of any sale, just to remind you to come check your account. Leave it there, let it build up, spend it on some other awesome items, transfer it back to your Utherverse account and withdraw it. Whatever you want to do! We just want you to know, we care about your sales! With daily traffic and sales on the rise just about everyday this month, we hope you all make lots of money!

Keep the suggestions coming, and help us to focus in on what you need to make Uther3d better!
7 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/15/2016(UTC), Dartagnan_TFM on 5/15/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/15/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/15/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/15/2016(UTC), Stevetriple_HoT on 5/15/2016(UTC), GaBRieL_1 on 5/16/2016(UTC)
lottapussygalore
#67 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:45:25 AM(UTC)

checking it now thank you
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
1 user thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Todd73NJ
#68 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:24:48 AM(UTC)

Prop gifting is now available! First we would like to thank _GaBRieL_1 for this suggestion from about a month ago, and we are excited that we can make it available to the community! Check out all the amazing prop creators, find the one you think would be perfect for your friend, lover or business partner - and just click gift! Its as simple as that. There is an option after sending the gift to compose an email to your friend - Dont forget to let them know you bought them something at Uther3d! We hope to automate that email process in the near future, so watch out for that update! Try it out today and send someone a new prop!

And As we strive to continue to bring you new features, we are excited to announce that Automated Sales Notifications have gone into effect. You may have seen them over the last few days as we were testing. When you make a sale at Uther3d, we send you a notification on the day of any sale, just to remind you to come check your account. Leave it there, let it build up, spend it on some other awesome items, transfer it back to your Utherverse account and withdraw it. Whatever you want to do! We just want you to know, we care about your sales! With daily traffic and sales on the rise just about everyday this month, we hope you all make lots of money!

Keep the suggestions coming, and help us to focus in on what you need to make Uther3d better!

At Uther3d, our tech team... well to make it short and sweet.. is awesome!

I figured it would take a few days to get the automated messages up and running for props, but it took all of 2 hours! So now when you send someone a Prop Gift they will receive an automated message from us telling them about your generosity! Doesnt mean you still cant send one on your own, but we want to take all of the work out of it for you! Its now live. Send your friend a cool new prop and give it a try!

Come check out all thats going on at Uther3d today!

Website ---> Uther3d
2 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
lottapussygalore on 5/15/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 5/15/2016(UTC)
lottapussygalore
#69 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 11:03:49 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Kesha Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Oxo

I sent you a PM.

I will once a solution is found. But currently I am unable to recreate the problem to even diagnose it. There will be a lot of back and forth to even figure out what the problem is, something I think most people would rather not read.

Seemed like the reset worked ,, I used a skin strait from my closet ,, will try to create what I did before to see if the older outfit was the issue or just a reset as you said , that worked great , thanks for your time

3 users thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/15/2016(UTC), Tergiet on 5/15/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/15/2016(UTC)
Tergiet
#70 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 11:52:07 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks Lotta, I'm very happy it is working for you now! That was a weird one.

It looks like somehow along the way a bad horns mesh data got mixed in. We have fixed it on our end. If anyone else has a similar problem, which is unlikely... follow the following steps, and don't hesitate to contact us if you continue to experience problems.

1. Log out of U3D
2. Reset Avatar in RLC - to clear any leftover bad mesh data.
3. Login to U3D
4. Get Horny

4 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
lottapussygalore on 5/15/2016(UTC), Hot_Liquor on 5/15/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/15/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
__Dusty__
#71 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:12:04 PM(UTC)

I had questions on the notice and you answered them. . .thank you.

The notice is a good idea and also the options on what to do with the rays from sales.

Classy gimmick indeed.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
2 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 5/15/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/15/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#72 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:40:30 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mstrs_Dusty_DFAA Go to Quoted Post

I had questions on the notice and you answered them. . .thank you.

The notice is a good idea and also the options on what to do with the rays from sales.

Classy gimmick indeed.

We actually just made some changes to the notifications, and added some links and additional information. After you emailed a question, we said to ourselves if she has a question I'm sure many many more people do that might decide to not even ask.

So we improved the language and information provided a bit.

We appreciate everybody's input!
2 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 5/15/2016(UTC), Pryss_2 on 5/15/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#73 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 6:17:01 PM(UTC)

I figured it would take a few days to get the automated messages up and running for props, but it took all of 2 hours! So now when you send someone a Prop Gift they will receive an automated message from us telling them about your generosity! Doesnt mean you still cant send one on your own, but we want to take all of the work out of it for you! Its now live. Send your friend a cool new prop and give it a try!

But what if I want to send a gift as an anonymous secret admirer? Anxious

2 users thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 5/15/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#74 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 7:07:37 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: LazTopCat Go to Quoted Post

But what if I want to send a gift as an anonymous secret admirer? Anxious

You can change your username to S3cr3tAdmir3r3r. I checked, it's available.
1 user thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 5/16/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#75 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 7:41:20 PM(UTC)

LOL thats funny Cheesy

Jazzbabe
#76 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 3:49:00 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I wondered if I used the ADVANCED AVATAR EDITOR to add a tattoo in Legacy will the say on my avi when I go back to new style, and will I then be able to add other tattos in new style. A bit like they do with shadows.

Jazz
1 user thanked Jazzbabe for this useful post.
Tergiet
#77 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 6:03:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Jazzbabe_J Go to Quoted Post
I wondered if I used the ADVANCED AVATAR EDITOR to add a tattoo in Legacy will the say on my avi when I go back to new style, and will I then be able to add other tattos in new style. A bit like they do with shadows.

Jazz

Unfortunately not Sad

The shadows are done as an attachment, and there are many attachment points. Hair, glasses, other, a few piercings, shoes, etc. And the attachment meshes (shoes, hair, wings, etc) can be moved in between those and you can fill them all up, have a tail, ears, halo, long hair, glasses... all at the same time.

But for the avatar body itself, we are limited to only 4 layers, and one of those is for the Skin. You could move your tattoo to another layer (Tattoo, Sex Clothing, Clothing), but you cannot have more than one thing on any layer.

4 users thanked Tergiet for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 5/16/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/16/2016(UTC), Jazzbabe on 5/16/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/17/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#78 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:40:56 PM(UTC)

Uther3D had its 200th prop sale today. An average of about 12 a day. Thanks to all of you who are continuing to upload new content.

And we are in the process of doing our best to reward you! We know there are still many props missing from the system. Honestly - there are probably less active in the system than are missing from it! But our goal in the very near future is to get the prop inventory to 95%+ from the current status of less than 50%.

So prop sellers.. which do you need first? Which do you think people use the most? Give us a list, and we will do our best to get them online ASAP!

5 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
lottapussygalore on 5/17/2016(UTC), Tergiet on 5/17/2016(UTC), Pryss_2 on 5/17/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/18/2016(UTC), SaphyreRose on 5/18/2016(UTC)
lottapussygalore
#79 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:50:20 PM(UTC)

Keep up the good work ,, maybe I can get our 4 builds on there again ,, I tried when saki had it and well never sold nothing so after about 5 payments to deviant i stopped ,, its not her fault ,, she did great at promos .but it was when Curio was announced ..
3 users thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/17/2016(UTC), Todd73NJ on 5/17/2016(UTC), Cougar on 5/18/2016(UTC)
Todd73NJ
#80 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:51:42 PM(UTC)

Keep up the good work ,, maybe I can get our 4 builds on there again ,, I tried when saki had it and well never sold nothing so after about 5 payments to deviant i stopped ,, its not her fault ,, she did great at promos .but it was when Curio was announced ..

4 builds? Layouts? We are working on something BIG for decos Smile
3 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/17/2016(UTC), lottapussygalore on 5/17/2016(UTC), SaphyreRose on 5/18/2016(UTC)