Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Where to get swagbag
Count_Darkstone
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:34:02 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I want to know how to go to the swagbag and get a zaby
SaphyreRose
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 1:42:29 PM(UTC)

Medals:

The last swag bag was for Easter and closed April 30th 2016. I do not know when but presumably there will be another swag bag sometime in the future.
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
1 user thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/13/2016(UTC)
The_Wraith
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:55:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
You have been here a couple years now so you can check the Loyalty Gifts. Not sure what is availabel for the 1 or 2 years gifts though. Here is the Swagbag link. It only shows the Loyalty Gift section now. But the next Swagbag that comes up will show there too.

http://swagbags.utherverse.com
2 users thanked The_Wraith for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 5/12/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 5/13/2016(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#4 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 1:00:16 AM(UTC)

I do know of an excellent Artists Studio at the top of a tower block. If you get stuck then consider taking a look. I bought it for 50 rays and personally I would have paid 300 quite happilly.

vww://utherverse.vww/@132738/@1017924#entry

It's on the 2nd floor of this 50 ray showroom, in the right hand corner as you come out of the lift. The helicopter pad on the other tower block is also part of the property. It includes 2 free TV's which work properly too. The owner is dead nice to talk to as well.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/13/2016(UTC)
__Dusty__
#5 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 4:09:32 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: The_Black_Rieder Go to Quoted Post
I do know of an excellent Artists Studio at the top of a tower block. If you get stuck then consider taking a look. I bought it for 50 rays and personally I would have paid 300 quite happilly.

It's on the 2nd floor of this 50 ray showroom, in the right hand corner as you come out of the lift. The helicopter pad on the other tower block is also part of the property. It includes 2 free TV's which work properly too. The owner is dead nice to talk to as well.

When did the owner die? As the owner was apparently in world yesterday and logged into her profile today.

Last Profile Login: 5/13/2016
Last World Login: 5/12/2016

Owner: hidden

Title: 50 ray layouts jump 2 region

World: hidden transport

URL: vww://utherverse.vww/@132738/@1017924
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
2 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Deep_Desires on 5/15/2016(UTC), DJ_ANGELLUS_ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM
#6 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2016 5:26:24 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mstrs_Dusty_DFAA Go to Quoted Post

When did the owner die? As the owner was apparently in world yesterday and logged into her profile today.

Last Profile Login: 5/13/2016
Last World Login: 5/12/2016

Owner: hidden

I take it as he meant awesome great to talk to... dead hmmm kinda threw me off too

Title: 50 ray layouts jump 2 region

World: hidden transport

URL: vww://utherverse.vww/@132738/@1017924

5 users thanked DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM for this useful post.
hidden on 5/14/2016(UTC), Deep_Desires on 5/15/2016(UTC), DJ_ANGELLUS_ on 5/15/2016(UTC), Dartagnan_TFM on 5/15/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 1:13:28 AM(UTC)

Hope you're joking, never can tell with forum posts (not you, all posts from everyone). As in very very nice, we say sometimes dead nice. Not she is dead. Or she is dead! Or even she is dead! nice. Besides she'd hardly be nice to talk to if dead (god forbid).
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

Trisomes
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:05:05 AM(UTC)

Rieder is dead on.
1 user thanked Trisomes for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 5/15/2016(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:33:20 AM(UTC)

Rieder is dead on

When did I die? Grin Wink Rolleyes

Must go check when I last logged in and write it all down

1 user thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Tergiet on 5/14/2016(UTC)
Dartagnan_TFM
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 9:03:02 AM(UTC)

Hope you're joking, never can tell with forum posts (not you, all posts from everyone). As in very very nice, we say sometimes dead nice. Not she is dead. Or she is dead! Or even she is dead! nice. Besides she'd hardly be nice to talk to if dead (god forbid).

I think it would have been better if it was said that way, IMO, as I read it the way it was taken by others.

You are correct, however, you can never tell with forum posts.

3 users thanked Dartagnan_TFM for this useful post.
Deep_Desires on 5/15/2016(UTC), DJ_ANGELLUS_ on 5/15/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 5/15/2016(UTC)
surreal_smile
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:43:10 PM(UTC)

I think it could be a UK thing, north west UK at least.
Where I am it's quite common to say things like
'that's dead nice'
'aww they're dead kind'

Basically an alternative to very or really.
2 users thanked surreal_smile for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 5/14/2016(UTC), The_Black_Rieder on 5/15/2016(UTC)
Xaoz
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:00:25 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: surreal_smile Go to Quoted Post
I think it could be a UK thing, north west UK at least.
Where I am it's quite common to say things like
'that's dead nice'
'aww they're dead kind'

Basically an alternative to very or really.

When I was very much younger in Virginia growing up we used to use the phrase 'Dead right' all the time.

Here is another definition btw:

a : absolutely uniform <a dead level> b (1) : unerring (2) : exact <dead center of the target> (3) : certain to be doomed <he's dead if he's late for curfew> (4) : irrevocable <a dead loss> c : abrupt <brought to a dead stop> d (1) : complete, absolute <a dead silence> (2) : all-out <caught it on the dead run>

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
1 user thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
The_Black_Rieder on 5/15/2016(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 1:20:03 AM(UTC)

OK people. Would I use the same expression again? You bet I would. It's how we speak here and just like an American or any other Nationality I would not ask them to speak any other way but would simply ask what they mean instead. Nor would I ever become a member of the Grammar Police that we see around a lot of places. I go by Netiquette rules, as long as I can find a way to understand what they say that's all that matters. Not how they say it.

In the spirit of a "How To discussion" let's all at least try to drop it and let others get help. A pissing contest does nobody any good. This thread will eventually fade if allowed to then folks can get back to having questions answered instead. That is the spirit in which most people answered in the first place until it degenerated and no offence intended to anyone, these things happen.

Dartagnan_TFM
#14 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:20:40 AM(UTC)

OK people. Would I use the same expression again? You bet I would. It's how we speak here and just like an American or any other Nationality I would not ask them to speak any other way but would simply ask what they mean instead. Nor would I ever become a member of the Grammar Police that we see around a lot of places. I go by Netiquette rules, as long as I can find a way to understand what they say that's all that matters. Not how they say it.

In the spirit of a "How To discussion" let's all at least try to drop it and let others get help. A pissing contest does nobody any good. This thread will eventually fade if allowed to then folks can get back to having questions answered instead. That is the spirit in which most people answered in the first place until it degenerated and no offence intended to anyone, these things happen.

If you really felt that way then you would not have posted the first part of your post.

Maybe you should follow your own advice.
Pluush_Puussy
#15 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:47:56 AM(UTC)

You kinda have to know who you're talking to. Like, 'would SoAndSo actually say *that*?'.

Maybe this is why people go postal when I agree with them. I think they're reading the 'brand' and not the post first, then weighing the two together. It's still fun to see some forum chaos, though, and I think Victor would laugh if he could see this. He was fun to chat because he embarrassed so easily!

EDIT: Some of the funniest confusion comes from talking to Canadians who aren't used to Texans saying 'you' in place of 'one', 'one's self', 'myself' or 'I'. It's totally reversed like talking in third-person and they will insist *you* meant them instead of *yourself*.
24-Hours Merengue, Reggaetón, and Latin Pop
Karol G, Plan B, Natti Natasha, Daddy Yankee, Wisin Y Yandel

http://stream.zeno.fm/rce1tqt68f8uv
http://stream.zeno.fm/uz78uguksp8uv
With no commercials, no fee, no sign-up, and no rules!
The_Black_Rieder
#16 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:58:11 PM(UTC)

A bit like postal votes lol.....

SaphyreRose
#17 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 3:25:13 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Yutes.....

Yens

you'uns

Edit to add

collective you all
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.