Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
jetaudio
Mistress_Gazelle
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:41:27 PM(UTC)

anyone else having trouble with the jetaudio players in world...

I have used an swf that has lots of stations and just click to change station... been working perfect for years but other day stopped working....

I checked My source and that the same... I used a decompiler and checked the code and the radio urls are all there and valid just now the player itself wont play them....
kinda weird...

wonder if its the flash fade out and html5 movements and adobe etc again... with everything else even flickering on youtube...

any ideas or help appreciated...

thanks
Excellence is tolerated in the absence of perfection!
LazTopCat
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 7:19:18 PM(UTC)

I haven't heard of anything.... best to check your network bandwidth and speeds. Also, you may need to clear your cache if you haven't done that in a while. Check your task manager and see what may be interfering with your player too. Without knowing your system setup and specs, these are just a few things that come to mind.

Mistress_Gazelle
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:36:54 PM(UTC)

cheers Laz but, My system is win 10 with 16gb ram and over 1tb SS-HDD. I clear cache reg too. As for internet and bandwidth Im pulling same as always around 70-80mb dl speed so certainly over kill for a radio station player... I have tested it out of rlc world and contained as the swf itself and it still wont play like used to... very odd - like something changed to stop it from play... I checked code and all looks fine and certainly when take out the station urls and paste into browser they play like meant to... so its def just the player stopped for some weird reason but, what on earth stops it from working when has been for ages - that why mentioned about adobe and flash since is a flash .swf player - perhasp another update made a fuck up of the flash from working - like had not long ago when adobe and windows made booboo and all flash things went nuts in rlc etc...

if anyone has a flash radio station player that is working and doesnt mind sharing for me to check and see if I can hear it would be appreciated. .swf prefered not online or other so as to rule out and compare against one I have... perhaps could share Mine with you Lazz and see if works for you... can give you a link in a pm...

cheers
Excellence is tolerated in the absence of perfection!
1 user thanked Mistress_Gazelle for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 3/24/2016(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:32:08 PM(UTC)

Yes, Laz seems to know about jetplayer!

Originally Posted by: LazTopCat Go to Quoted Post
Are you using Windows Media Player to burn your CDs? WMP treats DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected files very weird, and will lock the files it doesn't think you have ownership to. Google "How To Open Locked MP3 Files" you will get alot of good answers. Myself, I use Jetaudio (free) for burning CDs BECAUSE it doesn't lock the files. Also, I use this site for converting Youtube to MP3 http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

(And he is one of the most supporting and helping members, in Forum and in World, too )

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 3/24/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 3:10:49 PM(UTC)

my best advise to you is open a ticket with Jetaudio Support here http://www.jetaudio.com/support/
that's probably the fastest way you will get a fix.

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 3/24/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#6 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 3:45:35 PM(UTC)

Viegoth has or did have an SWF radio player... not sure if it still works though... I'll wait for his answer on this.

Viegoth
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2016 4:29:27 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: LazTopCat Go to Quoted Post
Viegoth has or did have an SWF radio player... not sure if it still works though... I'll wait for his answer on this.

Of course it still works. Tongue

My player works a little differently and may not be a suitable replacement for the above player.

However... I tore the above player apart and found some issues with it which are likely causing it to not work properly anymore.

So I used the old shell and stuck in all new guts to create the following replacement...

http://toys.zyberwerx.net/vwss/jetaudio.swf
Please download and save to your own host site.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
2 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 3/26/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 3/26/2016(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2016 8:32:24 AM(UTC)

Wow it works amazing, Vie!

(Copied and stored on my Google site)