Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
YouTube player issues.....again
Mos_Scocious
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 12:31:22 PM(UTC)

Well after having the youtube avi code changes last year and getting it resolved it looks like something has changed again as of today.
I have several youtube players with different playlists on them in my clubs and properties that all have changed at same time to play only the first song on the list.. the player wont even show the playlist selections anymore nor does it have the arrows for "next" or "previous" selection...
is there anyone else experiencing the same problem?
LazTopCat
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:53:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mos_Scocious Go to Quoted Post
Well after having the youtube avi code changes last year and getting it resolved it looks like something has changed again as of today.
I have several youtube players with different playlists on them in my clubs and properties that all have changed at same time to play only the first song on the list.. the player wont even show the playlist selections anymore nor does it have the arrows for "next" or "previous" selection...

Youtube did make some privacy changes yesterday... but having said that, did you try clearing your cache? It might be as simple as that to fix. Please let us know.

Just to add... If that doesn't fix it, you might look for help on the Youtube Help Forum here https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

2 users thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 3/1/2016(UTC), Mos_Scocious on 3/1/2016(UTC)
Mos_Scocious
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 5:09:24 PM(UTC)

Thank you for the suggestion Laz...I just cleared my cache and tried it again but its still the same. Tried my laptop and the same also.
I think the problem must be in script for the player because the player itself is slightly different now. I will look at the forum for youtube help to see what i can find. If you tube changed something yesterday, then that must be whats causing it, I have changed nothing on my 6 players and they all have the same problem now. I will post any info that helps
1 user thanked Mos_Scocious for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 3/2/2016(UTC)
Mussentuchit
#4 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2016 9:28:17 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Mos_Scocious Go to Quoted Post

hint dont use a tv use sign_01