Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Image Hosting Site?
trailerparkpride
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:57:34 PM(UTC)

Medals:

I need to hang some "adult" pictures in my Zaby and don't want them to get deleted. I use Photobucket for my textures but I know they don't allow adult material. What is a good site that won't delete my pictures?
Lucky_Strke
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:07:46 PM(UTC)

always can add them to your pictures on your profile page if don't want them public can make them private also with pb can do adult but have to make the folders private also have a pb account have several there with no problems

vww://utherverse.vww/@86540/@558478
1 user thanked Lucky_Strke for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 2/17/2016(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:09:52 PM(UTC)

Use sites that label adult rated images,

like http://postimage.org/

3 users thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
Todd73NJ on 2/17/2016(UTC), Breeze_PTR on 2/18/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 2/19/2016(UTC)
Valli222
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 11:32:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: trailerparkpride Go to Quoted Post

I need to hang some "adult" pictures in my Zaby and don't want them to get deleted. I use Photobucket for my textures but I know they don't allow adult material. What is a good site that won't delete my pictures?

I use Pimp and Host.....http://pimpandhost.com

2 users thanked Valli222 for this useful post.
Breeze_PTR on 2/18/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 2/19/2016(UTC)
DurtyJay
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 11:43:02 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mr_Lucky_Luck Go to Quoted Post
always can add them to your pictures on your profile page if don't want them public can make them private also with pb can do adult but have to make the folders private also have a pb account have several there with no problems

I've tried this trick before, I've not had much luck with it, i tend to just use you profile to host the adult images

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

1 user thanked DurtyJay for this useful post.
Breeze_PTR on 2/18/2016(UTC)
mQQnlight
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:33:58 AM(UTC)

i use Sex.com sometimes.... unfortunately i get a bit sidetracked when i go there... Tongue
and sometimes they have a banner tag at tha' bottom of tha' pic, which can easily be covered....
but yeah, as others have said, as long as it's not a PNG you can use your social center profile... just upload the pic, right click and "copy address" and CTRL V it directly into your script.... works great!
"People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share"

"maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love, and forget how to hate"
1 user thanked mQQnlight for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 2/18/2016(UTC)
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:42:25 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I use Imgur to host my naughty pics, and have never had an issue with them.
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

4 users thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 2/18/2016(UTC), Breeze_PTR on 2/18/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 2/18/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 2/19/2016(UTC)
Lucky_Strke
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:32:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DurtyJay_BK Go to Quoted Post

I've tried this trick before, I've not had much luck with it, i tend to just use you profile to host the adult images

what worked for me for placing in pb is to make files private with password this worked for me besides uv profile pictures uploads the others mentioned in thread is excellent choices too

Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 2:58:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:

what worked for me for placing in pb is to make files private with password this worked for me besides uv profile pictures uploads the others mentioned in thread is excellent choices too

That doesn't work for me..97% of my PB albums are private and password protected and all my naughty stuff gets deleted. I think they've flagged my account, lol.

2 users thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
mQQnlight on 2/18/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 2/18/2016(UTC)
Mussentuchit
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:45:03 PM(UTC)

I am going to start hosting my own stuff pretty soon. Cuts out site failures and other issues. Am working on a mini server for just purpose. Does not appear to be too difficult.
1 user thanked Mussentuchit for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 2/18/2016(UTC)
Lucky_Strke
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:53:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: BB_Licious Go to Quoted Post

That doesn't work for me..97% of my PB albums are private and password protected and all my naughty stuff gets deleted. I think they've flagged my account, lol.

do pay for my pb don't know it that make any difference or not been fine so far knock on wood might be way wording file kinda weird know some people do it others get flagged

Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 2/19/2016(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:56:36 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hy and hello everyone,

I'm working with

direct upload

since years now.

It's advantages are:

1. 100% free of charge
  2. Unlimited storage and unlimited storage time
  3. Upload multiple files with up to 8 mb simultaneously
  4. Create albums, as well as delete and sort
  5. extensive instructions
  6. JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, SWF, PDF files can be uploaded

But the very best of it is: no censorship. Rather than with photobucket your pictures will be safe there and you wouldn't even get banned because you uploaded adult stuff. I'm using this site since 2011. Since that time it was never down, not even while maintenance happened. In short: neither friends whom I recommended direct upload nor I had ever any reason to complain. It simply works.

All one needs to do is make yourself an account, join, login and start to work.

Kind regards, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
4 users thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 2/18/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 2/18/2016(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 2/18/2016(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 2/19/2016(UTC)
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#13 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 3:34:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:

do pay for my pb don't know it that make any difference or not been fine so far knock on wood might be way wording file kinda weird know some people do it others get flagged

I pay for mine as well, and I have also tried rewording pic descriptions..my naughty stuff still gets deleted..and fast...that's why I think they've flagged my account.

1 user thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
Lucky_Strke on 2/19/2016(UTC)
Lucky_Strke
#14 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2016 5:15:49 PM(UTC)

I pay for mine as well, and I have also tried rewording pic descriptions..my naughty stuff still gets deleted..and fast...that's why I think they've flagged my account.

guess the stuff I have in mine is not naughty enough must be flagged BB have no problems at all with mine there

Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 2/19/2016(UTC)