Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Account Merging or Account Transfers?
FNS_NightWolf
#1 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 1:35:44 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I don't believe it is possible to merge accounts but you can most certainly merge profiles. What does merging a profile mean? It means that when you login it will give you a list of all accounts included in the merge in which you can sign in to. So by your definition of what you're trying to do no. If you want to opt doing what I suggested you can use the following page: http://www.virtual-vanco...profile/addProfiles.aspx Now what is possible if you merge the profiles you can pay for UVIP rather than VIP and that will keep all of your accounts gold so you get all the perks on both properties, clothing system, sex all premium features that VIP/UVIP get. Another option you have is to email worldops at worldops@utherverse.com and submit your request to them. They likely will suggest what I have just suggested but it never hurts to ask.

Cheers

Mr_NightRyder
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#2 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 3:09:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
No..

What NightRyder is saying is that if you merge all of your accounts under a UVIP upgrade, all of your accounts that have been merged will have UVIP status and you can get all the perks that VIP provides.

However..you cannot "share" items from one account to the next. For example.. if you have a blue dress on Profile A but you're logged into Profile B, you can NOT access the blue dress unless you log out of Profile B and log back into Profile A. You can not share items from one profile to another. If you want to wear the same blue dress in Profile B, you'll just hafta buy it again. Same for properties.

Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

Lisa_SC
#3 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 3:26:59 PM(UTC)

Medals:
It is true that you cannot share clothes between profiles. But there is a way around the properties issue.

If you give your other profiles the rights to edit your properties, then those properties will show up in your properties list in-world when you log in with the other profile. And you'll have all the same in-world capabilities that you always had in those properties.

The properties will still belong to their original profile though. And any managing of those properties would still be done through the original profile.

3 users thanked Lisa_SC for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/29/2016(UTC), __Dusty__ on 1/29/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/29/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#4 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 9:47:13 PM(UTC)

Your bet is to contact World Ops at worldops@utherverse.com Even if you linked your accounts, there is no way to link an account under a non-vip/uvip account that I know of. And certainly no way to transfer clothes. If you contact World Ops. maybe they can give you a knew name and member ID, since it's the member ID that causes the gifts to show when you're online.

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Stephi_DDDeco on 1/30/2016(UTC)