Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
UVC Store on your Profile or a bullie?
DurtyJay
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 5:54:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I know I'm probably being completely and utterly dense here, but I've searched and searched... yes i checked the super list...and maybe its there... but can someone dumb it down for the computer illiterate?Confused

How do you go about adding your uvc clothing store up on your profile and or on a bullie? Many of the ones I've seen, you are able to shop straight from the bullie or profile page. This is for a designer friend I'm trying to help out, my silly t-shirts are not worth this kind of effort here, lol!

Any and all help is much appreciated!

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

Hot_Liquor
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:18:21 PM(UTC)

The profile ones are going to be more complicated and require someone skilled at customizing profiles. The bully can be done using using an iframe code. Just change the url to his or her catalog page in the example below.

<iframe src="http://www.utherverse.com/clothing/search.aspx?mid=96355664" scrolling="no" width="760" height="2400">

There is one trick I would like to add to prevent some users to be asked to log in and that is to remove the root directory part of the url. This will cause it to assume whatever site they are currently logged into RedLight or Utherverse. This example below.

<iframe src="/clothing/search.aspx?mid=96355664" scrolling="no" width="760" height="2400">
4 users thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
DurtyJay on 1/24/2016(UTC), Silesa on 1/24/2016(UTC), LazTopCat on 1/24/2016(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/25/2016(UTC)
DurtyJay
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:29:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
THANK YOU!!!!

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
By Someone Awesome

My Social Center Profile

wayne_wild
#4 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 3:33:20 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Just use the same code in the profile. I would suggest putting it in the About Me section or the Other Websites section. You may have to adjust the width and height numbers to adjust the size.