Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
upgrade option
66bubbsy66
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:12:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Is it possible to use saved Rays to purchase VIP ?
If so how ?
Any help greatly appreciated.
66Bubbsy66....
Lisa_Lovely_LPA
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:33:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: 66bubbsy66 Go to Quoted Post
If so how ?
66Bubbsy66....

If you are green, no, you can't use your saved rays to VIP.

Winks

Lisa
Visit my online Art Gallery at http://lisa-lovelylpa.squarespace.com

Come see my virtual art gallery in Utherverse !! Look us up in the Art Dirctory under "The Lisa Lovely Art Gallery".

Winks

Lisa.
DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:35:21 PM(UTC)

Medals:
yes you can click on buy sell market place under your ray bank
sell 300 rays then click withdraw. Click Buy Vip. you should also get a 20 ray kickback for vip purchase
LazTopCat
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:57:36 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Lovelys_Lisa_LPA Go to Quoted Post
If so how ?
66Bubbsy66....

Winks

Lisa

Not exactly true. If you're green, you don't have access to your Trader Account to sell the rays needed to make a withdrawl.
In this case, send an email to Support@Utherverse.com asking them to remove the Rays needed for upgrade of then have them upgrade you.

(at least that's what I had to do a couple of years ago)

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/24/2016(UTC)
LazTopCat
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 3:58:36 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Lovelys_Lisa_LPA Go to Quoted Post
If so how ?
66Bubbsy66....

Winks

Lisa

Not exactly true. If you're green, you don't have access to your Trader Account to sell the rays needed to make a withdrawl.
In this case, send an email to Support@Utherverse.com asking them to remove the Rays needed for upgrade of then have them upgrade you.

(at least that's what I had to do a couple of years ago)

The_Black_Rieder
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:48:57 PM(UTC)

What I do is while VIP get a Market Traders account (got mine already but this is for others). Sell enough rays to get $20 (298 is about right inc fees). Leave that $20 in there in your Trader account. Next time you go Basic you can upgrade yourself in seconds as a Basic. What you cannot do is trade the rays for dollars while Basic, if you already did that then yes you can upgrade yourself using the $20 you already had in place. This does not need a 3rd party to help you, all is done in a couple of keypresses to upgrade yourself.

Another way is get a friend to do it through there Market Trader account and upgrade you instead of themselves. A bit dodgy now and many will not do it for strangers as many do a runner after getting VIP. They spoil it for the rest of the people. But about 280-300 rays.

Other ways are being gifted and paying back, usually about 350 rays. Also you can email support@utherverse.com and request they take 375 rays (yes the right amount in this option) for VIP for yourself. Use your normal email account you use to log in and tell them your user name. Best to be either age verified or a previous VIP gone Basic and waiting on an upgrade.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 1/24/2016(UTC), Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 1/24/2016(UTC)
Treas_BBLic_DRMC
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:20:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Laz and Rieder are correct..

I offer VIP and UVIP upgrades for rays. If you are a basic member and have never been VIP before, you need to age verify here:

http://www.utherverse.com/id/default.aspx

If you do not have age verification (either through filling out the form and submitting it OR by paying for at least one month of VIP with a valid bank card), then your account will not have VIP status (no matter HOW you do it) until you're age verified.

If you have already been VIP before and are basic at this time, there are a few options for you:

1) as stated in previous posts, you can contact support@utherverse.com and request they debit your account for VIP,
2) also stated in a previous post, you can keep at least 20 US Dollars in your Market Trader account for the purpose of upgrading yourself, or
3) you can ask a friend to do your upgrade for you. They can do this by purchasing a web gift w/attached VIP and sending it to you, or they can pay someone who provides VIP upgrades on your behalf.

I recommend to everyone that they always keep 20 USD in their Trader account just for backup.. because if you go basic and need an upgrade, I do NOT give credit. I don't care who you are, how long you've been in RLC, how many rays you have in your account.. I do NOT give credit. That means you have to find a friend to pay me on your behalf, then you can pay them back once I complete the upgrade (I do send a receipt to the buyer). You will be hardpressed to find someone who will give you "credit" long enough for you to be upgraded. Too many people have taken the VIP and ran (iggied the purchaser).

But.. to affirm the answer to your original question.. Yes, you can purchase a VIP upgrade with rays.

Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

1 user thanked Treas_BBLic_DRMC for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 1/24/2016(UTC)