Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Can't see people in clubs...
Lyndzee_Chase
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:19:01 PM(UTC)

Medals:
So sometimes when I go to clubs I cannot see anyone there, even though it says that there is 40 or so people at the event. I look at the region list and I am the only one on it. However, I can jump to someone that is at the event/club and everyone will show up? Anyone know whats going on or how to fix it?

Thanks!
Hot_Liquor
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:54:08 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: elisabethlove Go to Quoted Post
So sometimes when I go to clubs I cannot see anyone there, even though it says that there is 40 or so people at the event. I look at the region list and I am the only one on it. However, I can jump to someone that is at the event/club and everyone will show up? Anyone know whats going on or how to fix it?

Thanks!

Each region has different dimensions based on your setting. Most popular is to select English/Standard at log in. There is also an icon for dimensions in the top right circle to see populations of each.
6 users thanked Hot_Liquor for this useful post.
fiamettaAblaze on 8/20/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/20/2015(UTC), RandyKnight on 8/20/2015(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 8/20/2015(UTC), Stonedwookie on 8/20/2015(UTC), __Dusty__ on 8/20/2015(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:11:10 PM(UTC)

Check (press F7 or settings)

the Max Avatar number
, too!

When set to adapt, you may see

very small number of avatars, depending

on the Lag of the Club!

3 users thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
RandyKnight on 8/20/2015(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 8/20/2015(UTC), __Dusty__ on 8/20/2015(UTC)
__Dusty__
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:26:10 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: elisabethlove Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

The key here is this as noted above:

If a club lists attending members and you see a few but less than the amount that is supposed to be there. . .then check your max avatar setting (F7).

If, however, there are many members at a function and you do not see any at all when you get there. . .then click the big D and change dimensions to where the members are located.

A few = max avi setting

None = change Dimensions
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
1 user thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/20/2015(UTC)
Gwinnevere
#5 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 5:18:22 PM(UTC)

what loving_intense said... many folks will reduce the numbers of avatars to help with the lag.. you can increase the number of visible avatars to unlimited however it MAY drastically lag your pc. i say may because i do not know how you are set up.. then there is the always famous " they may have you on ignore as well" but as a new member i dont think that may be your case ... yet.. lol. try the lag thing with no limits you will see what i mean and then reduce the number of avi's gradually and it will improve and you will see what i mean..