Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Voting Programs
Ruby_VLDF
#1 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 6:31:42 PM(UTC)

Okay so I have been scouring the Internet looking for a suitable program for what id like to implement in a RLC Club I work at for Player Voting.

I would like a Program that it logs you once for your vote so you cannot vote twice, and you can enter the username of the person your voting for.

ive seen several things like this in RLC over the years yet never thought to ask about what program it is.

if someone is reading this can they help me out with a program name or at least head me in the right direction, and/or assist me on how to get that all setup with utherverse props, thatd be real helpful.

I posted this in the How-To so in case anyone wants to explain How-To do this, Id much appreciate it.

even if the link is a profile voting page i can apply it to my profile and people can vote there if need be, just some program along the lines of what im looking for.

Thanks, Much Love
LazTopCat
#2 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 8:17:43 PM(UTC)

This looks like a job for VIEGOTH!!!

Ruby_VLDF
#3 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 8:22:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: LazTopCat Go to Quoted Post
This looks like a job for VIEGOTH!!!

I take it Viegoth handles programming often times then?
LazTopCat
#4 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 8:31:10 PM(UTC)

He has a tendancy to make some pretty cool tools and toys, yes.
http://images.zyberwerx.net/uthertech/
This looks like somthing that is right up his alley.

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 7/18/2015(UTC)
Ruby_VLDF
#5 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 8:39:07 PM(UTC)

Holy crap some of that stuff is wicked, that is pretty awesome, i can manipulate codes just not make them, that is some seriously cool toys. just sent him a PM< hopefully he knows of something to help. hehe
1 user thanked Ruby_VLDF for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 7/17/2015(UTC)
LazTopCat
#6 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 9:15:17 PM(UTC)

I hope he can help you.

1 user thanked LazTopCat for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 7/18/2015(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#7 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 10:43:44 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Qn_Ruby_CNC Go to Quoted Post
Okay so I have been scouring the Internet looking for a suitable program for what id like to implement in a RLC Club I work at for Player Voting.

I would like a Program that it logs you once for your vote so you cannot vote twice, and you can enter the username of the person your voting for.

ive seen several things like this in RLC over the years yet never thought to ask about what program it is.

if someone is reading this can they help me out with a program name or at least head me in the right direction, and/or assist me on how to get that all setup with utherverse props, thatd be real helpful.

I posted this in the How-To so in case anyone wants to explain How-To do this, Id much appreciate it.

even if the link is a profile voting page i can apply it to my profile and people can vote there if need be, just some program along the lines of what im looking for.

Thanks, Much Love

There were Naken Widgets,

many gadgets for RLC use, that also had voting panels and so,

but Naken and SamWise were banned

and these stopped being available..

Vie can help you with this, now Smile

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 7/19/2015(UTC)
Viegoth
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2015 12:43:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Wow... so much attention... garsh! Blushing

Yeah, I'm sure I can come up with something like this. Probably wouldn't take more than a few hours to do. But, as I'm sure you know, there's a price. And that price is, like everything else I make, it would have to be something that everyone is free to use. If I'm going to spend the time making something, I want it to be available to anyone who wants it.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
8 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 7/18/2015(UTC), SaphyreRose on 7/18/2015(UTC), Ruby_VLDF on 7/18/2015(UTC), WildPlay_WPT on 7/18/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/19/2015(UTC), bluangel786 on 8/5/2015(UTC), Cerezzaa on 8/10/2015(UTC), Gwinnevere on 8/14/2015(UTC)
Ruby_VLDF
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2015 4:09:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Viegoth Go to Quoted Post
Wow... so much attention... garsh! Blushing

Yeah, I'm sure I can come up with something like this. Probably wouldn't take more than a few hours to do. But, as I'm sure you know, there's a price. And that price is, like everything else I make, it would have to be something that everyone is free to use. If I'm going to spend the time making something, I want it to be available to anyone who wants it.

Thank you, and no I get what you saying, I am the same way, I can Manipulate HTML coding on website using the ELEMENT coding and source codes, to make like mini games and such, and i post the HTML for those in a seperate thread with directions on how to do it, so if others can have access to that program too, im sure theyd love it just as much. sure someone along the road had this same idea, searched the internet, and gave up because they couldnt find it, well, now they can have that opportunity, and thats awesome.

sorry bout the ramble, going on 40 hours, besides rlc, ive been doing work on the desktop trying to get that done before a timeline.

arghh, rambling again, *shup ruby, damn*

anyhow, thanks Viegoth, if you do make it, So SO SO helpful
2 users thanked Ruby_VLDF for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 7/18/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 7/19/2015(UTC)
Viegoth
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 05, 2015 1:14:20 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Ok, so I know it's been a few weeks since I said anything about this... but I've been a little busy with... stuff.

So anyway...

Working demo of an entirely self-maintained voting system.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Profile Message

-
10 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/5/2015(UTC), WildPlay_WPT on 8/5/2015(UTC), Pryss_2 on 8/5/2015(UTC), Silesa on 8/5/2015(UTC), surreal_smile on 8/5/2015(UTC), bluangel786 on 8/5/2015(UTC), Ruby_VLDF on 8/6/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/6/2015(UTC), Cerezzaa on 8/10/2015(UTC), Pluush_Puussy on 8/29/2015(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 05, 2015 1:57:14 AM(UTC)

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
Silesa on 8/5/2015(UTC)
Hot_Liquor
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2015 7:55:32 AM(UTC)

Keep in mind the most widely use of a club voter. Best dressed, this costume or that theme. So you will need like Vote name/rules, sign ups male and female then voting.
Viegoth
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2015 8:13:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Kesha Go to Quoted Post
Keep in mind the most widely use of a club voter. Best dressed, this costume or that theme. So you will need like Vote name/rules, sign ups male and female then voting.

Or just set up multiple votes. Tongue

Profile Message

-
2 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 8/6/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/10/2015(UTC)
Viegoth
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 09, 2015 10:37:22 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Just wanted to let everyone know... the new voting app is complete.

If you want to set one up for yourself, visiting the link below and follow these simple instructions.

http://toys.zyberwerx.net/uthertech/voting.html
  • Click the image to enter the app
  • Click the small icon in the bottom right corner to enter the Admin section (password is blank).
  • Click the 'Get New Vote ID' button to generate a new ID and URL for your app.
  • Enter a new Admin password for your app.

At this point, you will get a unique URL to use for your own app. Use that URL in-world on a Flash script to display your own Voting Terminal app.

The first time you set up the app, you'll need to enter the Admin section and click 'Start New Vote'. You'll then be asked to enter the topic for your vote.

Using the app is fairly straight-forward. Votes are recorded for each individual member who votes, and each member is only allowed to vote once per vote.

Once the voting period has ended, the voting administrator(s) can then 'Close' the vote to prevent any more votes from coming in. At which time the votes can then be tallied to determine the winner. Voting administrators can also tally the votes at any point during the voting period to see how the vote is going.

I've also added a few additional features, simply because I figured it would probably come up at some point. Voting totals can be cleared at any point during the vote (in case there's a concern that the numbers are off). Also, all previous voters can be erased, allowing everyone to vote again. And finally, the entire vote can be reset, removing all votes that have been cast and allowing the vote to start over.

And yes, if you have a need to set up multiple voting apps at the same time, you can get a new URL for each app by clicking 'Get New Vote ID'.

-Vie

Profile Message

-
7 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Cerezzaa on 8/10/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2015(UTC), Hot_Liquor on 8/10/2015(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 8/10/2015(UTC), Ruby_VLDF on 8/10/2015(UTC), 1_Despicable_Me on 8/10/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/10/2015(UTC)
Ruby_VLDF
#15 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 11:21:04 AM(UTC)

Yay, wicked cool. Thankiez Vie
1 user thanked Ruby_VLDF for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 8/10/2015(UTC)
Gwinnevere
#16 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2015 7:53:08 PM(UTC)

Would this work as well easypolls.net??
Viegoth
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:01:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Gwinnevere Go to Quoted Post
Would this work as well easypolls.net??

No, that site won't work. It's not in Flash.

Profile Message

-
dicklessbitch4u
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:36:14 AM(UTC)

VIGOTH WILL MAKE UR COMPUDER DO BAD THINGS 2 ITSALF

HES A MEMBR OF ANONAMESS AND I TRIE 2 WARN PEEPEL BUT THAY USE HIS SCRIPLES ANYWAY THAN NEVER COME BACJ

I HAV PROOF!!!!!!!
I HAV EMALES FROM INDIANNA TALING ME 2 LENNY WANTS 2 FIND A HOME IN WINDOES 10 AND 2 CLICJ THE ATTACHMANT BUT I DONT DO IT AND I DONT NO ANY1 IN INDIANNA ETHER NOT EVN A BLACJ UNCEL NO1 NEW ABOUT

ILL PROBLY HAV MY POSTE REMOVED AGEN BECUS SOM1 IS KEEPING IT QUITE SO IF U DONTE SEE THIS POSTE THAN I WARNED U!!!!!!!

STILL DERTY
4 users thanked dicklessbitch4u for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 8/19/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/19/2015(UTC), fiamettaAblaze on 8/19/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/19/2015(UTC)
Ruby_VLDF
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 6:30:55 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: dicklessbitch4u Go to Quoted Post
VIGOTH WILL MAKE UR COMPUDER DO BAD THINGS 2 ITSALF

HES A MEMBR OF ANONAMESS AND I TRIE 2 WARN PEEPEL BUT THAY USE HIS SCRIPLES ANYWAY THAN NEVER COME BACJ

I HAV PROOF!!!!!!!
I HAV EMALES FROM INDIANNA TALING ME 2 LENNY WANTS 2 FIND A HOME IN WINDOES 10 AND 2 CLICJ THE ATTACHMANT BUT I DONT DO IT AND I DONT NO ANY1 IN INDIANNA ETHER NOT EVN A BLACJ UNCEL NO1 NEW ABOUT

ILL PROBLY HAV MY POSTE REMOVED AGEN BECUS SOM1 IS KEEPING IT QUITE SO IF U DONTE SEE THIS POSTE THAN I WARNED U!!!!!!!

Okay I am just going to be blunt, your a Idiot.
For 1. Your not a member of anonymous, and its anonymous, not anonamess, otherwise you would not be wasting your breathe here. FYI Lizard Squad is better dumbass, least know your hacker groups.
2. If you have/had the emails, not emales, you would have posted them by now I am sure.
3. I have 2G worth of anti malware, spaware, adware, and basically everything you could hope to have against a hacker or malicious programmer, and Viegoths programs have yet to pop any of them.
Stop trying to be a troll and bring attention to yourself in serious threads, if you want to be a idiot so bad go find 105thToJoin`s threads, you`ll fit in quite well there I bet

And before you go saying it is Vies programs, take a look at what RLC itself does to peoples PCs, it burns their graphics cards rather quickly.
Viegoth
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:36:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Qn_Ruby_CNC Go to Quoted Post

Okay I am just going to be blunt, your a Idiot.
For 1. Your not a member of anonymous, and its anonymous, not anonamess, otherwise you would not be wasting your breathe here. FYI Lizard Squad is better dumbass, least know your hacker groups.
2. If you have/had the emails, not emales, you would have posted them by now I am sure.
3. I have 2G worth of anti malware, spaware, adware, and basically everything you could hope to have against a hacker or malicious programmer, and Viegoths programs have yet to pop any of them.
Stop trying to be a troll and bring attention to yourself in serious threads, if you want to be a idiot so bad go find 105thToJoin`s threads, you`ll fit in quite well there I bet

And before you go saying it is Vies programs, take a look at what RLC itself does to peoples PCs, it burns their graphics cards rather quickly.

It's ok... this is just DLB having fun. It's what she does. You're somewhat new to the forums so you probably don't know this, but DLB (dicklessbitch) pulls this kinda crap off and on just to have fun. In a way, it's kinda a form of acknowledgment from her. She's not actually being serious. Most people who know her will play back with her by responding in kind so it's all good. Wink

Profile Message

-
7 users thanked Viegoth for this useful post.
Hot_Liquor on 8/19/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/19/2015(UTC), Pryss_2 on 8/19/2015(UTC), fiamettaAblaze on 8/19/2015(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/19/2015(UTC), Fla_Lon on 8/19/2015(UTC), RandyKnight on 8/20/2015(UTC)