Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Problem with Properties
Pann_ie
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:14:31 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I'm trying to help a friend of mine. When she first came to RLC. She added 2 properties, one a Basic club, the other a Basic Club Vacant. Later on she wanted a Basic Park Vacant. But could not get a free one, so she rented one. She has since let the rent lapse and now owes 25 rays to unlock it.
So, now she no longer uses the clubs. And would like to have a Basic Park Vacant to build on without paying rent. Does she need to pay off her over due rent? Her owning Basic Club Vacant and the Basic Club properties, is that reason she couldn't get a free Basic park Vacant in the first place?
Now I know why she wanted me to write this post for her. It's a little bit confusing. I don't think she even knows what to ask here. lol
So I guess my question is. What does she have to do, to acquire a Basic Park Vacant, without paying rent?

Thanks, Pann
Todd73NJ
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:20:23 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Pann_dora Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to help a friend of mine. When she first came to RLC. She added 2 properties, one a Basic club, the other a Basic Club Vacant. Later on she wanted a Basic Park Vacant. But could not get a free one, so she rented one. She has since let the rent lapse and now owes 25 rays to unlock it.
So, now she no longer uses the clubs. And would like to have a Basic Park Vacant to build on without paying rent. Does she need to pay off her over due rent? Her owning Basic Club Vacant and the Basic Club properties, is that reason she couldn't get a free Basic park Vacant in the first place?
Now I know why she wanted me to write this post for her. It's a little bit confusing. I don't think she even knows what to ask here. lol
So I guess my question is. What does she have to do, to acquire a Basic Park Vacant, without paying rent?

Thanks, Pann

She will have to delete one of the free clubs that she isnt using.

I **think** that will qualify her to get the park she has in her account to drop into the free slot. Im not positive though.

But to get a free one, she will def have to delete one of the free ones she has now as the first step. Next, see if the park she has ends up as free - because its not actually back rent, its forward rent. UV doesnt have back rent due. That rent would unlock her park for 30 days moving forward. If for some reason it doesnt become the free one, add another one at that point for free.
3 users thanked Todd73NJ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 6/11/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 6/11/2015(UTC), Pann_ie on 6/11/2015(UTC)
Pann_ie
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 10:58:06 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Thanks for replying. I was thinking she could delete her clubs, to get a free Basic Park Vacant. But I didn't want to tell her that, until I was sure. The forums here, has always been the way to go for me, whenever there is doubt. You all are so AWESOME, for taking the time to help others. I was stumped, on weather she owed back rent or not. Thanks for clearing that up.

Forever Grateful, Pann
1 user thanked Pann_ie for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 6/11/2015(UTC)
GODMistyCP_RuEBL
#4 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 7:41:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
if your friend already build something in her park, then just save layout. After that she need delete all of those properties and but (free) with start on park. When park will be in her property - just apply saved layout

sincere yours Misty

vww://utherverse.vww/@106769/@1144901