Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
How to change clothes?
SykO__
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:37:17 PM(UTC)

Hi I started playing properly a couple of hours ago and if I try and change clothes or get naked i press save and my guy is fully dressed in the same jeans and black hoody? If he's not dressed like that he is standing completely naked with a mangina lmao.. Im really confused on how to just change to what I want him to wear, thank you in advance
__Dusty__
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:00:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Fuze_2010 Go to Quoted Post
Hi I started playing properly a couple of hours ago and if I try and change clothes or get naked i press save and my guy is fully dressed in the same jeans and black hoody? If he's not dressed like that he is standing completely naked with a mangina lmao.. Im really confused on how to just change to what I want him to wear, thank you in advance

Welcome to Utherverse, Fuze.

I assume you are doing this in your closet in world? If so, when you save the outfit, you must name it in Outfit Name first then save Outfit and it will be stored.

When in your closet, you change your outfit by clicking the arrows under Clothing and Attachments on the Right Side until you get your desired look. Just remember to save each outfit you create.

You may also wish to view the SUPER List for types of tricks and tips on many subjects. Just look in the Miscellaneous Section to change avatar style to moving outfits around. Just click the links that are there.

http://forums.utherverse...UPDATED-AND-REVISED.aspx

As a welcome gift to Utherverse, you have been given a Gift Certificate good for a custom layout for your first property from Sensually Wicked Designs.

Contact my profile to redeem your certificate with instructions:

http://www.redlightcente...e.aspx?MemberID=99354059

“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
5 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 4/12/2015(UTC), Dartagnan_TFM on 4/12/2015(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 4/13/2015(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 4/13/2015(UTC), RandyKnight on 4/13/2015(UTC)
Dartagnan_TFM
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 9:31:31 PM(UTC)

Very nice gesture Dusty
1 user thanked Dartagnan_TFM for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 4/22/2015(UTC)