Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
how do I know if my Age verification went through
crystal1628
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 02, 2014 7:06:51 PM(UTC)

Rand
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 02, 2014 7:38:50 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: crystal1628 Go to Quoted Post

Two answers since it depends upon how you did it.

If you paid via Credit Card thru CCBill, it's pretty much automatic and immediate.

If you sent in your ID thru the age verification page, that takes more time since a real person has to look at it. Figure a few business days. And the best way to tell is to watch the email address that is tied to your account. They'll email you there when it's cleared, and also if they need something cleared up. You may want to also check your junk/spam folder on your email, as sometimes stuff ends up there.

Now, all of that said.... I just viewed your profile and it has the VIP Ribbon. Which to me would indicate that your age verification has already been completed, no matter how you did it. Can't be VIP without being age verified. So looks like you're all set.

Welcome to RLC. Wink
Rand Has Left The Building...

...but apparently The Learning Zone and RaD Catalog get to stay open! And yes the TLZ remains Free!

5 users thanked Rand for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 12/2/2014(UTC), __Willow__ on 12/3/2014(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 12/3/2014(UTC), SaphyreRose on 12/3/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/4/2014(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 2:38:06 AM(UTC)

Excellent info above and for anyone else watching this later please don't forget UV/RLC are on a different time zone (PST) so may not have started work for the day when you need something like this. When they do start and if there is no backlog then sometimes they can clear them the same day if enough relevant and correct information has been uploaded. It used to take up to 5 working days but seems a lot quicker these days. They are working days though, so they will comply with the UV/RLC core hours for a job like this.
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 12/3/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 12/4/2014(UTC)