Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Help or pay to edit this pic
Loving_INTENSE
#21 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 10:19:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Tergiet Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ashleywild Go to Quoted Post
Will do he has a deal atm any how i see. i don't plan to sell other then dress the club up with it .Not playing this game for making money at all .

First I want to say that I never got the vibe that you were doing anything wrong intentionally, or were out to make a quick buck. My concerns were with the number of people that worked with the image here, and the 100s who may stumble upon this thread.

I think it is wonderful that you plan to support the artist. Props to you! May you be an example to others. While you are shopping around for stock images, be sure to check different sites, you may find smaller sizes or better deals. Some offer subscriptions or bulk pricing. Make sure to read any licenses or TOS. Most stock artists sell on multiple sites to increase sales and visibility. So always check around a little to see if you can save some money. There are also free stock sites, but their selection is usually not as awesome.

YayMicro and YayImages has great prices, and offer small sizes. I have used them frequently over the last year or two. I did a quick search and was able to find the image there. The small size is only 2$. *I am not affiliated with them. Some may start to think so because I do rave about them alot. But I do like that they offer smaller prices for smaller companies. They believe that in order to stop image theft, images need to be available at reasonable prices, even if in smaller sizes. I am sorry I didn't think to check there before!

http://yaymicro.com/preview.action?search.id=2706387

Hugs!

Great post, Terg, we were caught in trying to give a hand

and missed the simple "Google Search for image" thingie.

Here is a nice high detail Wallpaper of it in a free site, too..

(They also forgot to thank or mention Dvarg lol )

http://virtualcustoms.ne...ad.php/37760-Fire-Dragon

lottapussygalore
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:27:40 AM(UTC)

Or you can do what I usually do and go here and buy an 800x800 image and make your own dragon,, there is bits and Pieces every where , maybe not a Usual looking dragon but she is original

http://www.featurepics.com/online/Fire-Dragon-1995819.aspx

80 cents is not to bad for a image ,, If i had more time I would have even made the texture,, but I been taking anger management classes from my Kittys,, and to tell you the truth ,, all they want from me is tuna,, and to bite my toes,,what Pussy's they are
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
4 users thanked lottapussygalore for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 11/25/2014(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 11/25/2014(UTC), tor_Wraith_BRnD on 11/25/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 11/25/2014(UTC)
dicklessbitch4u
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:37:53 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lottapussygalore Go to Quoted Post
Or you can do what I usually do and go here and buy an 800x800 image and make your own dragon,, there is bits and Pieces every where , maybe not a Usual looking dragon but she is original

http://www.featurepics.com/online/Fire-Dragon-1995819.aspx

80 cents is not to bad for a image ,, If i had more time I would have even made the texture,, but I been taking anger management classes from my Kittys,, and to tell you the truth ,, all they want from me is tuna,, and to bite my toes,,what Pussy's they are

OGARD B QUITE I CANT RASE MONNY 4 THE LOTTA FUND IF U KEEP TOCKING LIKE UR NOT DYING FROM EEBOLA
STILL DERTY
1 user thanked dicklessbitch4u for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 11/25/2014(UTC)
AshleyWild
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:25:29 AM(UTC)

Thanks got the pic now and a 2nd one to from there. the last link gives me a option for 15$ each to sell this pic under a million dollars profit .
2 users thanked AshleyWild for this useful post.
Anhton_Novo on 11/25/2014(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 11/27/2014(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:35:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
If you'd like to create your own fire drawings there's a program called Flame Painter from escapemotions.com. They have 3 versions.
1. A free version for personal, non commercial use. Everything is done online.
The link is www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/index.php
2. A personal version that you can download for $29.99 (USD) This is only for personal use.
3. A pro version that you can download for $89.99 (USD). This is for commerical use as well as personal.
This also comes with a plug-in for Photoshop.

I just purchased the pro version a couple days ago. I haven't had time to try it out much yet so I really can't comment on any positives or negatives of the product.

I just now opened the program, set up a new file. I made a few strokes with the flame brush and this is what I got

Kinda cool so far. Dancing

Best,

Anhton
3 users thanked Anhton_Novo for this useful post.
Treas_BBLic_DRMC on 11/25/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 11/25/2014(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 11/27/2014(UTC)
Xaoz
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:52:03 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: ashleywild Go to Quoted Post
. I bought a bar and was wanting to edit this so it shows a dragon from both sides. it is on a wall below a railing in my bar I bought. I renamed it The Fire Dragon.
I tried paint.net and cant get nothing to work. its one item and the dragon i like to yous can be a red one with fire so looking for help to edit this. I am willing to pay some one rays to do it even.

Open to other Fire stuff to inthe same spot . Thanks

Send me more information on exactly what you want to my profile. Is that symbol supposed to be letters? If so did you want them burning?

We can talk a deal later about rays or something else.

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
1 user thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 11/25/2014(UTC)
Trace_BHC
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:17:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Loved every ones dragon so thought i would put my two bits in Grin
1 user thanked Trace_BHC for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 11/27/2014(UTC)