Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Editing props and adding props and how to upload them
AshleyWild
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:50:18 AM(UTC)

ThumpUp Hi i am looking to edit current props and change colors on sofas and stuff. I have done 3 zabys about with world textures and that i get. Not how do i edit props colors and Get new item in game to yous so i can do my own zaby. I see items in zabys i don't have in the default list and was wanting to add a mirror or stuff or different colored sofas and stuff. what do i need to get set up. i don't want to spend allot on this for a game but like to tinker a bit since i stared the game 1 mouth Now.
1 user thanked AshleyWild for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 10/20/2014(UTC)
__Dusty__
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:07:02 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Ashleywild Go to Quoted Post
ThumpUp Hi i am looking to edit current props and change colors on sofas and stuff. I have done 3 zabys about with world textures and that i get. Not how do i edit props colors and Get new item in game to yous so i can do my own zaby. I see items in zabys i don't have in the default list and was wanting to add a mirror or stuff or different colored sofas and stuff. what do i need to get set up. i don't want to spend allot on this for a game but like to tinker a bit since i stared the game 1 mouth Now.

Try reading this thread for a complete how to:

http://forums.utherverse...UPDATED-AND-REVISED.aspx
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
4 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Dartagnan_TFM on 10/18/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 10/18/2014(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 10/18/2014(UTC), SaphyreRose on 10/20/2014(UTC)
AshleyWild
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:10:20 AM(UTC)

but i don't see allot on building walls and how to change color and upload new sofas unless i am missing a editor pack of some kind.
Dartagnan_TFM
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:15:05 AM(UTC)

It is a shame you did not read the link that Dusty gave you cause all you need is in there from prop maps to how to make different things. Plus, make sure you are VIP for a full prop editor as basic gets a basic PE.
Loving_INTENSE
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:37:13 AM(UTC)

2 users thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
RandyKnight on 10/18/2014(UTC), Anhton_Novo on 10/18/2014(UTC)
Anhton_Novo
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:18:48 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Ashleywild Go to Quoted Post

Hi Ashley,

Dusty's link should have almost anything you'd like to learn but if you'd like some 1:1 assistance I'll be in world during the day tomorrow. If you'd like some pointers just send a friend request and I'll be happy to assist you with some of the deco basics.

Best,

Anhton
MuonGold
#7 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 12:45:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Simple answer:

Download the prop map by searching for the sofa on Wraith's Site.

All you do is right click the image and save it to your PC.

Then open it in Gimp or Photoshop or whatever image editing tool you wish to use and make your changes

Here is the key:

You have to upload your completed image to the cloud. Most use Photobucket but any image hosting service will work that supports redirected links.

Once you have your image uploaded simply use the "attach cached web image" option on the sofa and paste in the direct link to the hosted image and whallah!

The most common mistake is assuming you can upload your completed image to RLC. RLC does not host modified propmaps for us.
1 user thanked MuonGold for this useful post.
LazTopCat on 10/21/2014(UTC)