Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
I must have missed some trick, which one?
divingA_WnC
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 11:36:26 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hy and hello everyone,

this posting is about a trick, I must have missed. I do know how to make a bot, I also do know how to apply outfits to the bot as well as I do know how to make a nude bot. But what I dont know is, how to make a nude bot, which keeps the shoes on. I do know for sure, beause I've already seen them, that it is possible. The good question is: How?

What do I have to do with the bot, that it keeps shoes on although the bot is a nude one?

Each help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Loving_INTENSE
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 4:04:02 AM(UTC)

try this one
(you apply on a legacy avi)
*and see if when you turn to new style again using the button
in the IN-GAME clothing customization*
it STAYS ON!

TD4 TFT Black Thigh High Boots with Bows

by Naughtyia_Twi
Female
Legacy
Auto-Updateable
These Stylish Thigh High Boots in Black have Bow and a bit of Leather Laceup.
This is for the Boot/Shoes only. This is great to Mix and Match with my Black Mini and any of my Tshirts. Be Advised
THIS item Stays on when NUDE.
By Naughtyia Twilight Designs

http://www.utherverse.co...ing/outfit.aspx?id=83677

Loving

1 user thanked Loving_INTENSE for this useful post.
divingA_WnC on 8/10/2014(UTC)
DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 4:21:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: divingA_WnC Go to Quoted Post
Hy and hello everyone,

this posting is about a trick, I must have missed. I do know how to make a bot, I also do know how to apply outfits to the bot as well as I do know how to make a nude bot. But what I dont know is, how to make a nude bot, which keeps the shoes on. I do know for sure, beause I've already seen them, that it is possible. The good question is: How?

What do I have to do with the bot, that it keeps shoes on although the bot is a nude one?

Kind regards, divingA

Thats where UVD comes in handy for me if I want a nude bot with shoes intact. What i do is apply the shoe from uvc then reload my avatar ...Then i will move said shoe to (other mesh slot) in UVD remembering to change other mesh slot to the proper shoe mesh. But if you dont have UVD then i dont know of another way myself.
2 users thanked DeeP_n_DeVinE_SM for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC), divingA_WnC on 8/10/2014(UTC)
__LEVI__
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 5:02:15 AM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
Hy and hello everyone,

Kind regards, divingA

Wouldn't it be as easy as applying one of the non outfits that Rand and others have made available to fix problems with clothing issues,m then applying only the shoes you wish. Saving that as an outfit and applying it to your bot.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.
1 user thanked __LEVI__ for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 5:58:36 AM(UTC)

I did it...
1st, I applied a lagacy naked testing outfit
http://www.utherverse.co...ng/outfit.aspx?id=262679
then a nice naked legacy skin
http://www.utherverse.co...ng/outfit.aspx?id=638121
then, selected ONLY the shoes- from Thigh High Boots with Bows
*NOT the legs skin, ONLY the SHOES*
I applied some hair of my style and saved it...
Poof! naked legacy avi with shoes!

LanaLaro
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 6:27:28 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: __LEVI__ Go to Quoted Post
Hy and hello everyone,

Kind regards, divingA

Wouldn't it be as easy as applying one of the non outfits that Rand and others have made available to fix problems with clothing issues,m then applying only the shoes you wish. Saving that as an outfit and applying it to your bot.

Try it, u will miss one lil pieceWink

And bots will not be of much useWink
1 user thanked LanaLaro for this useful post.
lottapussygalore on 8/10/2014(UTC)
Xaoz
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:06:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
start with the legacy avatar, apply the shoes, then go in the the avatar edit page and move the shoes to a different location than the feet (you will need to move both mesh and texture).

Next step change to New Style (the shoes will remain) apply the skin and hair of your choice, and save the outfit.

Apply the outfit to a bot and enable the check box that says naked. You should now have a naked avatar with shoes on. If you want stockings and shoes then find stockings that apply to the tattoo layer.

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
4 users thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC), LanaLaro on 8/10/2014(UTC), Christine_x on 8/10/2014(UTC), divingA_WnC on 8/10/2014(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:59:05 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Loving_INTENSE Go to Quoted Post
I did it...
1st, I applied a lagacy naked testing outfit
http://www.utherverse.co...ng/outfit.aspx?id=262679
then a nice naked legacy skin
http://www.utherverse.co...ng/outfit.aspx?id=638121
then, selected ONLY the shoes- from Thigh High Boots with Bows
*NOT the legs skin, ONLY the SHOES*
I applied some hair of my style and saved it...
Poof! naked legacy avi with shoes!

After you are done with the lagacy avatar, you can log in UVDeviant,
go to Edit Avatar at My Style Wardrobe
http://www.uvdeviant.com/?page=65,
go to Shoes mesh, click on the texture (a dialog appears,
send to... (eyebrow, hair, nipple, other etc))
you choose send to other mesh then you set the type of shoes
( on my example: HF_shoes6.gml )on this other mesh!
You are done! To finish, you click > NEW STYLE avatar
and you click EXPORT to UV!
you see your new avi! and SAVE THE IN-GAME OUTFIT, NOW!
ALL DONE
Now you can apply Your fav skin, hair, makeup, tats and more,
but avoid things with wings (ex. tails or long hair, who apply on other mesh too)!
So if accidentally you loose the shoes, since you have the outfit saved, you can revert and try again!
Loving

Loving_INTENSE
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 9:25:45 AM(UTC)

I checked, using one Naked New Style avatar
(with my fav skin on, and shoes I like) in the UVDeviant Wardrobe!
I just moved the shoes to the lip mesh, applied there the correct gml type (ex: HF_shoes2.gml)
and then, exported the outfit to UV! Done, New style naked girl with shoes!

divingA_WnC
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:52:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hy and hello again everyone of you,

thanks thanks thanks ... all you guys out there have been again extremly helpful ... with that also considerably thoughtful of other members. And thats, whats the best part of RLC, that's, what I like in this community most.

Kindest regards, divingA

He who does not submit to the laws, must leave the area where they apply. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
1 user thanked divingA_WnC for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 8/10/2014(UTC)
__Dusty__
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:56:09 PM(UTC)

Just so you know Diving, I have put this thread is the Super How To list to pass on to other members.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
3 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
RandyKnight on 8/10/2014(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 8/12/2014(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#12 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:37:33 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Mstrs_Dusty_DFAA Go to Quoted Post
Just so you know Diving, I have put this thread is the Super How To list to pass on to other members.

Hello Mstrs_Dusty_DFAA,

well, what to say ... thank you too, i didnt realize it was that big of a thing.

Kindest regards, divingA

Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC)
__Dusty__
#13 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 3:18:57 PM(UTC)

Hi Diving, if you had this issue then chances are others will encounter it, so it is best to have it listed for member resolution.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
2 users thanked __Dusty__ for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC), LazTopCat on 3/23/2018(UTC)
EleanorSCT
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:19:45 PM(UTC)

Save an outfit that is just shoes, apply it to the bot? Don't think it will let you interact with it in the same way as 'nude bot' though.
Xaoz
#15 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:55:48 PM(UTC)

Medals:
there is another option to the one I posted earlier, apply the shoes you want to your New Style avatar, the clothing really doesn't matter as once it is on a bot and you check the naked box the clothing will no longer be seen.

Now change the avatar to legacy and save it, go to the avatar edit page, and move the shoe texture and gml to any unused slots that are paired (ie navel, nose, eyebrow etc...) apply this to your avatar and in the in world closet change back to a new style avatar, you will now want to reapply your skin and hair. Save this and apply to a bot, then simple make the bot naked.

Not only do you have a bot with only shoes on, but it's a new style bot as well.

Please Shop responsibly and try before you buy
2 users thanked Xaoz for this useful post.
__Dusty__ on 8/10/2014(UTC), Loving_INTENSE on 8/10/2014(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2014 8:58:44 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Xaoz Go to Quoted Post
there is another option to the one I posted earlier, apply the shoes you want to your New Style avatar, the clothing really doesn't matter as once it is on a bot and you check the naked box the clothing will no longer be seen.

Now change the avatar to legacy and save it, go to the avatar edit page, and move the shoe texture and gml to any unused slots that are paired (ie navel, nose, eyebrow etc...) apply this to your avatar and in the in world closet change back to a new style avatar, you will now want to reapply your skin and hair. Save this and apply to a bot, then simple make the bot naked.

Not only do you have a bot with only shoes on, but it's a new style bot as well.

Thanks for the good post!
I tested, that it worked even when I used new style avatar too!
Using the UV Deviant My Style Wardrobe to customize avatar,
and shifting the shoes to another mesh slot (i.e. lip mesh, eyebrow mesh)
then add there the correct type of shoes.gml
and finally to make it work in game, EXPORT AVATAR to the UTHERVERSE
and save the outfit using the IN-GAME clothing customization!
It worked for me this way, too!
This way though, I use all the new style parts (skin-hair-makeup-tattoos)
I want on my Avatar, not only the few Legacy ones I have!

__Dusty__ on 8/10/2014(UTC)
divingA_WnC
#17 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 12:00:29 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Hy and hello again everyone,

first ... again thanks very much everyone, who tried to help. All your tries have been successful for ---> ducks now to not get stoned ..... 50%.

In short words: for two differing videos and video scenes I needed in one place a nude bot wearing the tattoos + the shoes, the outfit came once with. That worked properly, for which I have to thank particularly @Loving_INTENSE for all the shown patience and help and time, he wasted with teaching me. So far for the successful part.

Unfortunately there is , in yet another place, another nude bot, which I need to wear my outfit for a video. The outfit is completely New Style as well as the avatar is, but combined from both, an outfit and shoes from another designer. Does that make sense now? Just in case i've been misunderstandable with my lack of clear english:

A complete outfit coming with earrings, tattoos, outer wear as well as underwear, shoes and some other items got applied to the avatar except the shoes, because I prefered another pair of shoes from yet another designer.

All was finally applied to my avatar. And worked as proper as supposed to. The issue starts for me in UVD. I can refresh the UVD site as many times as I want, the result is always the same, see for yourself:

This is, what the avatar edit page looks like after having both, outfit and the separate shoes applied and saved, the outfit then in game saved with name on a slot.

In serveral of all your great and helpful replies was always the talk of:

you will need to move both mesh and texture

to quote just one as example.

Regarding this second case I still am clueless, because there is nothing to move to any other location like navel, lip ... whatever.

Could it eventually be ... just a thought ... I have absolutely no clue about designing clothes, that this the issue is?

Kind regards, divingA, who of course thanks in advance for any helpful hint and reply

Loving_INTENSE on 8/14/2014(UTC)
Loving_INTENSE
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:50:24 PM(UTC)

Hy and hello again everyone,

first ... again thanks very much everyone, who tried to help. All your tries have been successful for ---> ducks now to not get stoned ..... 50%.

In short words: for two differing videos and video scenes I needed in one place a nude bot wearing the tattoos + the shoes, the outfit came once with. That worked properly, for which I have to thank particularly @Loving_INTENSE for all the shown patience and help and time, he wasted with teaching me. So far for the successful part.

Unfortunately there is , in yet another place, another nude bot, which I need to wear my outfit for a video. The outfit is completely New Style as well as the avatar is, but combined from both, an outfit and shoes from another designer. Does that make sense now? Just in case i've been misunderstandable with my lack of clear english:

A complete outfit coming with earrings, tattoos, outer wear as well as underwear, shoes and some other items got applied to the avatar except the shoes, because I prefered another pair of shoes from yet another designer.

All was finally applied to my avatar. And worked as proper as supposed to. The issue starts for me in UVD. I can refresh the UVD site as many times as I want, the result is always the same, see for yourself:

This is, what the avatar edit page looks like after having both, outfit and the separate shoes applied and saved, the outfit then in game saved with name on a slot.

In serveral of all your great and helpful replies was always the talk of:

you will need to move both mesh and texture

to quote just one as example.

Regarding this second case I still am clueless, because there is nothing to move to any other location like navel, lip ... whatever.

Could it eventually be ... just a thought ... I have absolutely no clue about designing clothes, that this the issue is?

Kind regards, divingA, who of course thanks in advance for any helpful hint and reply

You have to MOVE not the .gml file, but the TEXTURE, used for shoes!
(There is not an apparent arrow or a tab to press,
but if you HOVER mouse over a texture on an outfit slot,
you see a DIALOG appear and then you can MOVE it to another slot!!!!
So, then when you move it to a free mesh slot,
CORRECT the type of shoes mesh (lets say shoes6.gml) and when done,
to see it in-world on your avi,
you press EXPORT to UTHERVERSE! and Save with a name.
For shoes to stay on a naked bot., they have to be MOVED from shoes slot, to a body part (like lips or eyebrows) so they can stay, on a NAKED BOT avatar

Loving

Loving_INTENSE
#19 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 12:07:12 AM(UTC)

And don't forget, to RENEW (refresh) the UVDeviant page,
when you add items to your avi (like shoes etc),
BY highlighting url address bar on your browser and clicking "enter"!
so UVD sees your updated, LATEST outfit, not the PREVIOUS ONE stored there, by browsers cookies .
I am sure when you add shoes on the avatars outfit
the shoes tab will show both the mesh prop (shoe.gml) AND its texture!
Then you can hover mouse over the TEXTURE,
choose to MOVE texture to lip mesh (lets say)
and then, there at lip mesh, choose the correct type of shoes.gml
(the same, as initial shoe slot is showing)!
And .. Ta daaa! You then EXPORT OUTFIT to world, and save it!

Loving_INTENSE
#20 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 12:22:12 AM(UTC)

The shoes you have chosen,
seem like they have no texture on them.
And when you examine shoes slot in UVD,
you see that no texture shows!!
If there was a designers texture on them,
you should see (on your profile's edit avatar page)
at the type of the texture: outfit, not public!
Try to add shoes that have texture from a designer on them...
so you can move it on lip slot!
Loving