Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
24 Pages«<21222324>
How to age verify
Jana
#441 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:38:15 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Bradandre117 Go to Quoted Post
(Removed By Moderator)

This is a public forum, so to keep your privacy I would delete your post with your personal information as soon as possible. Age verification is via the website in the post above yours.

J
Religion is capable of driving people to such dangerous folly that faith seems to me to qualify as a kind of mental illness.

Let the sword of reason shine,
Let us be free of prayer & shrine
God's face is hidden, turned away
He never has a word to say
He was never on your side
God was never on your side
Let right or wrong, alone decide,
God was never on your side.
1 user thanked Jana for this useful post.
SweetGuy on 6/22/2013(UTC)
PsychoticPeace
#442 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 11:24:45 PM(UTC)

Verification sent, hope to get verified soon.
Prnc_Alex_Riddle
#443 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:58:47 AM(UTC)

Medals:
i sent mine, i just need to wait till im answered
Alex_MontBlanc
#444 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:28:00 AM(UTC)

una amiga me dio el vip pero parese ser que no e podido veririficar mi edad subi una credencial emitida por el gobierno pero no se que pasa
Neecy_Fantasyxx
#445 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:39:45 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I am new and I'm trying to be as safe as possible with my profile. I don't mind having my pics up of course, because you can't really search anything with my pictures, BUT under profile/your name do I have to use my real name? Can anyone see my name? I just didn't know if it would have to be my real name to match for vip age verification.
Rand
#446 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:50:56 PM(UTC)

I hope they don't use those as any form of the age verification process! (Mine have been blank... well... forever.

On the pictures thing, yes pictures can be searched. There are even free services to do that sort of thing. So if you put up a picture of yourself here and it is also somewhere else that lists your real name, address, etc. (anywhere on the web) ... well let's just say you'll want to be careful. As nothing you ever post on the web ever actually goes away.
Rand Has Left The Building...

...but apparently The Learning Zone and RaD Catalog get to stay open! And yes the TLZ remains Free!

Neecy_Fantasyxx
#447 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:59:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Rand Go to Quoted Post
I hope they don't use those as any form of the age verification process! (Mine have been blank... well... forever.

On the pictures thing, yes pictures can be searched. There are even free services to do that sort of thing. So if you put up a picture of yourself here and it is also somewhere else that lists your real name, address, etc. (anywhere on the web) ... well let's just say you'll want to be careful. As nothing you ever post on the web ever actually goes away.

So if I don't use my real name but send in a copy of my id with my dob i will still be verified? Smile
_Shanie_KSJ
#448 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:59:52 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Neecy_Fantasyxx Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rand Go to Quoted Post

So if I don't use my real name but send in a copy of my id with my dob i will still be verified? Smile

Yes or buy vip through CCBill and that will age verify you
gdzilla2013
#449 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 11:30:58 PM(UTC)

Brick wall
Originally Posted by: Tana Go to Quoted Post
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

If Uploading: You can scan a copy of your ID or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and upload it to our secure website. There are 5 spots to upload images. http://utherverse.com/id

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

Malvado_
#450 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:32:36 PM(UTC)

Medals:
FIZ um vip por um mes e agora fica renovando todo mes mais ja nao quero que renove mais como fasso pra cancelar
LadySexy
#451 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:47:54 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Malvado_ Go to Quoted Post
FIZ um vip por um mes e agora fica renovando todo mes mais ja nao quero que renove mais como fasso pra cancelar

Enviar support@utherverse.com e eles podem ajudar

* using translate.google.com *
_Aowen_
#452 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2014 5:25:14 PM(UTC)

Hi do i need to verify if the name is linked to another account that has been age verified?Undecided
WoLf_RoN
#453 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 11:59:43 AM(UTC)

fuck this shit
Pig_PV
#454 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2014 12:47:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _Aowen_ Go to Quoted Post
Hi do i need to verify if the name is linked to another account that has been age verified?Undecided

IDK about that I know if different emails you had to do it but if it's linked wouldn't seem like but who fucking nows. Did you find out?
Pete Buttigieg 2024!

queen_nina
#455 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 5:33:19 AM(UTC)

Medals:
what hapen is done i verify my age why i canot be vip ?
Candy4love_C2
#456 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2014 6:06:33 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: queen_nina Go to Quoted Post
what hapen is done i verify my age why i canot be vip ?

Age verify is done in the office. They will do it during regular business hours in Vancouver/ 9 to 5 Mon thru Friday

ClassySassy40
#457 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 9:07:51 AM(UTC)

Medals:
MY I.D. How to verify my Age: (Removed By Moderator)
ClassySassy21
aymenklay
#458 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:30:56 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Tana Go to Quoted Post
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

If Uploading: You can scan a copy of your ID or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and upload it to our secure website. There are 5 spots to upload images. http://utherverse.com/id

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

__Dusty__
#459 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:47:39 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: _Aowen_ Go to Quoted Post

In answer to your question, yes. All accounts must be age verified but only you are going to be VIP. If you are keeping the account basic and merging to a main VIP account then no age verification is needed, as long as they are your accounts.
“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart.” (Carl Sagan)

Quoted by:_Ga_Peach_
Best Forum Hugs Award goes to __Dusty__
MasterRockAndy
#460 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:27:23 AM(UTC)

hi there i have got bus pass and Blues badge will that do my ID as one my Account have been brand I DOT KNOW THAT HIS MAY SOME HACK IN MY E-MAIL AND GOT HOLD OF MY LONG NAME AND PASSWORD IT HAVE A LONG TIME SIN WAS LAST ON THE GAME SOME SEND ME VIP GIFT BACK IN 20011 BUT I WAS WORK A WAY THEN SO I AM ASK IF BLUES BADGE WILL DO FOR ID BECAUSE I WHAT GET BACK ON THE GAME SOMETIME SOON