Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
24 Pages«<2021222324>
How to age verify
FA_Shannoy_FSW
#421 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:53:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: _Eilistrae_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: str8asrainbow Go to Quoted Post
what if you're a transgender your profile pic look different from your id pic can it still be verified?

Definitely. If you look at the profiles, I think it's quite normal that the profile pics look different from how the real person under the name does Smile I myself sure do not look like cartoon and I was age verified Wink

Now you destroyed my world, Eili Cheesy
"I agree with no one's opinion. I have some of my own."
_Eilistrae_
#422 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:35:54 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: FA_Shannoy_FSW Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: _Eilistrae_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: str8asrainbow Go to Quoted Post
what if you're a transgender your profile pic look different from your id pic can it still be verified?

Definitely. If you look at the profiles, I think it's quite normal that the profile pics look different from how the real person under the name does Smile I myself sure do not look like cartoon and I was age verified Wink

Now you destroyed my world, Eili Cheesy

Oh, me sorry, me no mean to! Anxious Ignore I said anything Cheesy Whistle
Yup, Imma one of the BAMF guides. We speak in yellow, have a cool badge and are just like yo mama - always right.
Jasybell
#423 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:34:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Does it show on your profile your real name age, gender and what not?
_Camylla_
#424 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:30:24 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Jasybell Go to Quoted Post

No, it doesn't.
_Eilistrae_
#425 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:39:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Jasybell Go to Quoted Post

The only things which show on your profile are those you yourself add there, your doumentation for age verification is kept only between you and the Utherverse. But feel free to add something to your profiles - empty profiles make me very sad, because I like reading - and when the prifle is empty, there is nothing for me to read Sad
Yup, Imma one of the BAMF guides. We speak in yellow, have a cool badge and are just like yo mama - always right.
Xan_1
#426 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:29:04 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hello everyone,
I read a few of these posts yesterday and saw a variety of responses. It's really helpful to see what other peoples' experiences have been. Today I uploaded my documentation for age verification and I got the confirmation back in almost exactly 3 hours! Super fast, very impressed, no hassle at all. I don't know it this is helpful, but I thought I would mention it.
Cheers Smile

[size=7][color=blue][center]If you don't ask, you won't find out. Negotiation is usually an option.
1 user thanked Xan_1 for this useful post.
Jayncr_Firestone on 4/26/2013(UTC)
xXxIncrexXx
#427 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 8:56:03 PM(UTC)

Boo hoo! Anxious Applause Dancing
1 user thanked xXxIncrexXx for this useful post.
LivedLegna on 3/14/2013(UTC)
Opatseg
#428 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:15:12 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Tana Go to Quoted Post
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

If Uploading: You can scan a copy of your ID or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and upload it to our secure website. There are 5 spots to upload images. http://utherverse.com/id

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

How many time I have to wait?
_Eilistrae_
#429 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:12:00 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Depends on when you send the documentation, Opatseg. If you send the documents during weekends or time when it's national holidays in Canada, it may take longer. Otherwise UV is quite quick with age verification, if all criteria are met. Make sure you check your spam box in your email, sometimes the age verification notice lands in spam.
1 user thanked _Eilistrae_ for this useful post.
Jayncr_Firestone on 4/26/2013(UTC)
SilenceNevermore
#430 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:44:04 PM(UTC)

Can't wait to get the verification e-mail...more because I don't like things saying, "O Hai, you kinda should do this plz?" on my profile Cheesy
_Eilistrae_
#431 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:30:59 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: SilenceNevermore Go to Quoted Post
Can't wait to get the verification e-mail...more because I don't like things saying, "O Hai, you kinda should do this plz?" on my profile Cheesy

Hehe, I know what you mean - I do not like looking at notifications like that either - it always makes me nervous I forgot something THAT important and now I'm doomed to something terrible, if I do not do that.

I think the age verification has its merits - if nothing else, should you win a free VIP, or receive a VIP from some kind soul it will take effect immediately, instead of you having to wait around before the age verification is complete. And that's good Cheesy
hotMARRIEDmilisa
#432 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:12:30 AM(UTC)

hey guys.what about other countries?!we dont have any id or something like that! my pic of passport is enough?!love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Ms_Romana_HA_7
#433 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:34:35 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: hotMARRIEDmilisa Go to Quoted Post
hey guys.what about other countries?!we dont have any id or something like that! my pic of passport is enough?!love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

A passport is an identification method, so as long as it is government issued and has a pic on it than it is considered a legal way of identification, and yes, a photo or a scan of such a document would be sufficient.

Utherverse Recommended Software === http://support.utherverse.com/tools/software.html

Submit a Ticket to Customer Support === http://support.utherverse.com/tickets

Ask Live Support on Technical Issues === http://irc.utherverse.com/

Other Utherverse Tools to help you out === http://support.utherverse.com/tools

Please visit the HELPS-Transport ===> vww://utherverse.vww/@758/@trans
1 user thanked Ms_Romana_HA_7 for this useful post.
hotMARRIEDmilisa on 3/24/2013(UTC)
hotMARRIEDmilisa
#434 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2013 11:32:49 AM(UTC)

i sent my info by 2 days ago,now how can i khnow im verified?!Tongue
Jayncr_Firestone
#435 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 1:50:35 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Undecided
Originally Posted by: DuchessNight_MCU Go to Quoted Post
How Do I Know If I Get Verifyed ... Or Not
I Sent In MY Id And I Have Not Gotten Any Thing
:d

Jayncr_Firestone attached the following image(s):
sos1.jpg (57kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try and register.
__LEVI__
#436 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2013 2:06:01 PM(UTC)

Location: Between heaven and hell... ....In my own happy place
They will send you an email usually within 48 hours, check you spam folder of your email that you sign up with.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Masturbation is a form of stress relief. So go fuck yourself and calm down.
NawtyScottie_UB
#437 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:16:44 AM(UTC)

Medals:
How long does it take to get notified about verification? I uploaded photos of my ID last night around 11PM Eastern Time in the USA.
Viegoth
#438 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:06:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: NaughtyScottie75 Go to Quoted Post
How long does it take to get notified about verification? I uploaded photos of my ID last night around 11PM Eastern Time in the USA.

Never do anything like this on a Friday night and hope to get a response in a timely fashion. It's the weekend. Utherverse offices are closed on the weekend. You may get someone working over the weekend to review your info, but there's no guarantee of that.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

VC Designs (Viegoth Customs)

Profile Message

-
NiniaCoqueta
#439 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:09:23 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Tana Go to Quoted Post
Age Verification

To age verify all we need is a government issued photo ID that clearly shows the country of origin or issuing government agency, your full name and date of birth. You can use driver's license, ID o r passport. We work with all foreign countries.

You only have to age verify with us once for an account. If you have been billed by CCBill or in most cases were previously a VIP then you have completed this process already.

Age Verification is done on manually at this time. If Customer Support is closed then we usually do these as a priority the following day.

If Uploading: You can scan a copy of your ID or take a picture of your ID with a digital camera and upload it to our secure website. There are 5 spots to upload images. http://utherverse.com/id

If Faxing: It's best if you enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID, prior to faxing. Prior to faxing set resolution to SUPERFINE. Our fax number is (775) 580-9977. For our International users its: 001+ (775) 580-9977

If Mailing: Enlarge and lighten the copy of the ID and mail to: Utherverse, PO Box 11289, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 USA

RLC & Utherverse Support
9am to 5pm PST Mon-Fri.
Phone: 1-877-349-4752
Non-US Residents: 1.778.329.9959

Bradandre117
#440 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:20:30 PM(UTC)

(Removed By Moderator)