Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Log on dates / times to RLC
NaughtyNikki75
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2023 10:56:49 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Good Morning

I hope someone can help.

Can anyone tell me how to, or provide me with the times I was logged onto RLC yesterday. Not the portal but actually within RLC itself.

I have a strange situation where a friend is insisting she saw me online and at that time I was at work.

My password has already been changed, but I do hope someone can help me clear this up.

Thank you

N
Mr_JD
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 1:09:55 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I don't believe there is a way to look this up on your own.

I would send an e-mail to either Worldops: worldops@redlightcenter.com OR Support: support@RedLightCenter.com.

Send it using the e-mail address you registered with. Provide your screen name and exact details of what happened. Be sure to also be clear to them, that as a precaution you have already secured your account by changing the password.

Hope this helps.

JD
Jazzbabe
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 1:16:04 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Try looking at your Bank Transactions,Transaction History on profile page. You might see a system payment time for a log in.
DarkLadyJADE
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 10:48:52 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Looking on your Viewed Profile, you can see when you were online either Social Center or Client. Also as what JazzBabe said is another method as well.

Changing your password is a plus, but this goes to all, never, ever share any personal information to anyone, including your e-mail account, unless you know the person 110% of that person. Even staff and volunters do not need this information at all, when they requested it.

Also one question I ask, who also has access to your computer or what computers do you use when accessing Utherverse? This could also be your breach into your account if is. Got to be careful of how you access this and how someone may access your account through what computers. My Boyfriend in Utherverse and also in Real Life knows Cyber Security and teach personal information security. There are those who do not see that not securing your computer may open to hacks and invasion of your personal life.

Hope you take steps and feel free to ask my boyfriend WolfKnighthawk. He taught me alot of stuff to secure my computer.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
ASultryWmn
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 11:50:24 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Many times the system will show you as logged on long after you have gone. Nothing much can be done except the person questioning takes your word you werent on. If they can't take your word you know what to do.
Nefarious_Needs
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 1:58:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I log out twice, I log out once on the profile page and I open it up again it still has me logged in I log out again, then open it up again, I can see I am logged out now, this is a system issue that has never been fixed, try doing this method, some don't know this so they see you online on your profile page which makes them believe your still inworld hiding .