Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
WG Reviews
Bonnie_R3d
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2023 10:54:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Hi Everyone,

On our WG profiles I notice that members, whether clients or not, can leave reviews. Is it possible for WGs to respond to these reviews with comments of their own?

I had an encounter with someone who approached me in a public place where my badge doesn't show. He invited me to dance and we chit-chatted. He let me know he was interested and asked me to follow him back to his place. When I got there, he asked me, "U CHARGE?" I told him yes, and stated my price. He responded saying something to the effect of, on my property there is no charge. I get sex for free. I said ok, and looked around his place because I like looking at decor. He got undressed and asked again, "SO U STILL GONNA CHARGE". I responded, yes, I don't work for free, and left. I wanted to get back to my Zaby browsing.

Lo and behold, I guess a friend of his got wind of what happened, and they messaged me essentially calling me a fraud and shamed me for being a WG. Then I noticed the review on my profile, which does not give the full story. Should I ignore it and the harassing message? I know not everyone is going to be happy, but I don't take accusations of fraud lightly.
SaphyreRose
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2023 2:28:12 AM(UTC)

Medals:
;1700163 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

On our WG profiles I notice that members, whether clients or not, can leave reviews. Is it possible for WGs to respond to these reviews with comments of their own?

I had an encounter with someone who approached me in a public place where my badge doesn't show. He invited me to dance and we chit-chatted. He let me know he was interested and asked me to follow him back to his place. When I got there, he asked me, "U CHARGE?" I told him yes, and stated my price. He responded saying something to the effect of, on my property there is no charge. I get sex for free. I said ok, and looked around his place because I like looking at decor. He got undressed and asked again, "SO U STILL GONNA CHARGE". I responded, yes, I don't work for free, and left. I wanted to get back to my Zaby browsing.

Lo and behold, I guess a friend of his got wind of what happened, and they messaged me essentially calling me a fraud and shamed me for being a WG. Then I noticed the review on my profile, which does not give the full story. Should I ignore it and the harassing message? I know not everyone is going to be happy, but I don't take accusations of fraud lightly.

Hi Bonnie!

From reading what you state above there was not a session that occurred nor rays transferred from the member to you. I would advise that you email / make a ticket to WG support and objectively state all that occurred; and provide any screen shots of inworld conversations, inboxes within the profile, review / comments on your wg profile.

As for the WG Review board the purpose of it is to leave reviews regarding paid sessions that occur between a wg and a client.
If as you say all above is accurate and true (please read below) you can ask that the review be determined as false and ask for its removal.

I'd advise to have a link to your WG profile somewhere on your personal profile so that potential clients can have a peek and see what services you offer.

Also, I'd advise all WGs to be aware that of where WG work can be done throughout UV / RLC and where it cannot. As for private clubs etc., I advise to go in with WG badge off and seek out the private VWWs rules to see if they are WG friendly. Most private places will have a WG Friendly zone like the image below somewhere in their club if they allow WGs to work. Also be aware that some private clubs only allow the WGs they have on staff to work and all other WGs may not wear badge.

WG friendly zone sign

One can find that information on the WG forums thread below

WG Info

Only WG Staff (and WorldOps if the situation is escalated to a point for violations of ToS) can ascertain the situation and make a determination and outcome.

Email wg at wg@redlightcenter.com

Make a ticket at this page below - be sure to use the drop down box and use WG issues and fill out all fields.

https://supportclassic.r....com/support/tickets/new
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
1 user thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
Bonnie_R3d on 9/24/2023(UTC)
Bonnie_R3d
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2023 11:29:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
SaphyreRose;1700166 wrote:
;1700163 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Hi Bonnie!

From reading what you state above there was not a session that occurred nor rays transferred from the member to you. I would advise that you email / make a ticket to WG support and objectively state all that occurred; and provide any screen shots of inworld conversations, inboxes within the profile, review / comments on your wg profile.

As for the WG Review board the purpose of it is to leave reviews regarding paid sessions that occur between a wg and a client.
If as you say all above is accurate and true (please read below) you can ask that the review be determined as false and ask for its removal.

I'd advise to have a link to your WG profile somewhere on your personal profile so that potential clients can have a peek and see what services you offer.

Also, I'd advise all WGs to be aware that of where WG work can be done throughout UV / RLC and where it cannot. As for private clubs etc., I advise to go in with WG badge off and seek out the private VWWs rules to see if they are WG friendly. Most private places will have a WG Friendly zone like the image below somewhere in their club if they allow WGs to work. Also be aware that some private clubs only allow the WGs they have on staff to work and all other WGs may not wear badge.

One can find that information on the WG forums thread below

WG Info

Only WG Staff (and WorldOps if the situation is escalated to a point for violations of ToS) can ascertain the situation and make a determination and outcome.

Email wg at wg@redlightcenter.com

Make a ticket at this page below - be sure to use the drop down box and use WG issues and fill out all fields.

https://supportclassic.r....com/support/tickets/new

Thank you so much Saphyre for your response and guidancePray I will make sure to submit a ticket. Is there a way to retrieve in world chat conversations? If not, that's ok. I didn't think to take screenshots in the moment =/
ASultryWmn
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2023 11:55:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Might be a good Idea the next time something like is said to you or happens, Leave the scene immediately instead of lingering there. Admiring his deco is not a legitimate or strong defense in my opinion. It reads like maybe some negotiation was in play.
2 users thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 9/24/2023(UTC), Bonnie_R3d on 9/24/2023(UTC)
Bonnie_R3d
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2023 1:21:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
ASultryWmn;1700171 wrote:
Might be a good Idea the next time something like is said to you or happens, Leave the scene immediately instead of lingering there. Admiring his deco is not a legitimate or strong defense in my opinion. It reads like maybe some negotiation was in play.

Yes, thanks for the advice. I can definitely see how staying around, no matter how brief, can be interpreted as being open to negotiation or acquiesce to a member's terms.
1 user thanked Bonnie_R3d for this useful post.
ASultryWmn on 9/24/2023(UTC)
SaphyreRose
#6 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2023 9:30:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I'd also advise and this goes for any WG, make sure that you take no chance of "assumption" on the potential client's part. You may have on your badge, you may be in a region they are allowed /encouraged (example Bordello, Passions, Night Candy or a private club). Always assume that a potential client does not know you are a WG. Your badge is your business light. A WG or client will engage in the negotiation of a session from there. Make sure all of the involvements of the session are in that negotiation time frame. Also when negotiating WG sessions, always have your badge on and be in a place that badges are allowed and also shown and make sure your solicitation is done in a PM only. And make sure you get your rays before the session starts. If you are ever in a situation where you feel weirded out, leave the region as the above post suggests.

There are many many zabys and deco showrooms where you can admire deco, look for ideas, etc. I recommend not wearing your badge when you go to these places as it can come across that you are doing WG work and many decos do not allow that in their showroom but some might. Always ask.

There is some ridiculous assumption of some clients that WGs "should do whatever the client wants". Ummm NO. That is Bogus really ridiculous. Every WG should have their own boundaries and some services will be simply off limits. And that is OK. Outline what the session will entail and what is off limits and do screenshot all of these chats - for your own protection and not to be shared with anyone (unless you need to send them in to wg and / or worldops) . Another thing this is good for is to say that the client comes back in a few weeks - you have a record of what that client was into and don't have to say "I don't remember...." That is ego deflating for the client. You can also send a sexy inbox for marketing yourself with some teasing sexy flirty statements and sign off "To be continued with our next session. Can't wait to see you again Sexy" Something like that is good with the clients who the session went well and will be future clients.

In regards to role play for sessions, I recommend sticking with what you feel comfortable with. If you want to try a new genre, practice with a WG friend or another trusted friend. If you feel clunky doing that role play or are not into it - don't engage in sessions. Faking it does come through. Some WGs might not do bi or gay sessions - some may only do sessions with same sex clients. Some might not do BDSM sessions, some might. Some may only engage in fantasy role pay such as dressing up like aliens, or medieval characters, or vampires.

(Just a note, make sure you know age play is illegal and can get a member banned from RLC. Age play is defined as anyone depicting under age of 18) All role play must be adult 18 and over. If a client requests that, do take screenshots and turn into WG@redlightcenter.com and worldops@redlightcenter.com and make a support ticket.

There is no way to retrieve inworld conversations. You have to take screenshots while you are in world. You can review this link in Super Zaby List how-to on screen shots, it is in bold you will need to scroll down and it has links to advise on that. See the quote from that thread and find the link under it. The screenshots are saved in a folder on your computer automatically titled "Utherverse" . From there you can find those screenshots, make a subfolder and name it ( i recommend the clients screen name as well as their profile ID Number . This profile ID number can be found on the link of the member when you click on their avatar and you can view their profile as well as their profile ID #.

See below for example - where the blank is will be a series of numbers - this should always be included in your name of folder along with their Screen name. I would recommend something like Client_ABCDUDE_12345678 . Start off with client so you know it is a client and then their current screenname as well as the profile ID # . Members can change their screen name all the time, this way you know it is the same person over the course of time.

https://www.utherverse.c...MemberId=______________

How to Take Screenshots

Press the – key and it is saved in your Utherverse folder in your pictures file

How to take Screenshots

With all the above said, it doesn't mean if you wear your badge you "are working" at that moment. You might be approached by a client that you know is bad news, or has a lot of drama attached to their avatar. No one wants / needs that. A WG Badge is a status symbol and if not working at the time a "I'm not working right now; but you can peruse the WG directory to find a WG for your needs. Here is the link wg.redlghtcenter.com " is a polite and neutral example. If you are not working and have a collaberative of WGs that you work with you can recommend one of your comrades. If a member gets to weird, pushy or demanding, you can unfriend them, and if need be place them on ignore. If you feel they are violating the ToS (a member who you have on ignore is using an alternate profile to make contact with you) There is no way to know that but if you feel it is occurring you make a report to world ops and explain who you feel it is and that you have them on ignore and also include all screen shots of any in world conversation / contact they make with you or inbox messages on your profile, etc.

I hope this helps!
To bring your relationshipto the forums? Go ahead skip along behind a Roman soldier to the Arena; tie on your neck a steak & lay next to starving lion! Better luck!~SR There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue~ER I won because I actually made a float - and didn't leave it as a truck.
1 user thanked SaphyreRose for this useful post.
Bonnie_R3d on 9/25/2023(UTC)
Bonnie_R3d
#7 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2023 10:32:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
SaphyreRose;1700195 wrote:
I'd also advise and this goes for any WG, make sure that you take no chance of "assumption" on the potentials client's part. You may have on your badge, you may be in a region they are allowed /encouraged (example Bordello, Passions, Night Candy or a private club). Always assume that potential client does not know you are a WG. Your badge is your business light. A WG or client will engage in the negotiation of a session from there. Make sure all of the involvements of the session are in that negotiation time frame. Also when negotiating WG sessions, always have your badge on and be in a place that badges are allowed and also shown. And make sure you get your rays before the session starts. If you are ever in a situation where you feel weirded out, leave the region as above post suggests.

There are many many zabys and deco showrooms where you can admire deco, look for ideas, etc. I recommend not wearing your badge when you go to these places as it can come across that you are doing WG work and many decos do not allow that in their showroom but some might. Always ask.

There is some ridiculous assumption of some clients that WGs "should do whatever the client wants". Ummm NO. That is Bogus really ridiculous. Every WG should have their own boundaries and some serivices will be simply off limits. And that is OK. Outline line what the session will entail and what is off limitis and do screen shot all of these chats - for your own protection and not to be shared with anyone (unless you need to send them in to wg and / or worldops) . Another thing this is good for is say that client comes back in a few weeks - you have a record of what that cliet was into and don't have to say "I don't remember...." That is ego deflating for the client. You can also send a sexy inbox for marketing yourself with some teasing sexy flirty statements and sign off "To be continued with our next session. Can't wait to see you again Sexy" Something like that is good with the clients who the session went well and will be future clients.

In regards to role play for sessions, I recommend sticking with what you feel comfortable with. If you want to try a new genre, practice with a WG friend or another trusted friend. If you feel clunky doing that role play or are not into it - don't engage in sessions. Faking it does come through. Some WGs might not do bi or gay sessionns - some may only do sessions with same sex clients. Some might not do BDSM sessions, some might. Some may only engage in fantasy role pay such as dressing up like aliens, or medieval characters, or vampires.

(Just a note, make sure you know age play is illegal and can get a member banned from RLC. Age play is defined as anyone depicting under age of 18) All role play must be adult 18 and over. If a client requests that, do take screen shots and turn into WG@redlightcenter.com and worldops@redlightcenter.com and support ticket.

There is no way to retrieve inworld conversations. You have to take screenshots while you are in world. You can review this link in Super Zaby List how to on screen shots, it is in bold you will need to scroll down and it has links to advise on that. See the quote from that thread and find link under it. The screenshots are saved in a folder on your computer automatically titled "Utherverse" . From there you can find those screenshots make a subfolder and name it ( i recommend the clients screen name as well as their profile ID Number . This profile ID number can be found on the link of the member when you click on their avatar and you can view their profile as well as their profile ID #.

See below for example - where the blank is will be a series of numbers - this should always be included in your name of folder along with their Screen name. I would recommend something like Client_ABCDUDE_12345678 . Start off with client so you know it is a client and then their current screenname as well as the profile ID # . Members can change their screen name all the time, this way you know it is the same person over the course of time.

https://www.utherverse.c...MemberId=______________

How to Take Screenshots

Press the – key and it is saved in your Utherverse folder in your pictures file

How to take Screen Shots

With all the above said, it doesn't mean if you wear your badge you "are working" at that moment. You might be approached by a client that you know is bad news, or has a lot of drama attached to their avatar. No one wants / needs that. A WG Badge is a status symbol and if not working at the time a "I'm not working right now; but you can peruse the WG directory to find a WG for your needs. Here is the link wg.redlghtcenter.com " is a polite and neutral example. If you are not working and have a collaberative of WGs that you work with you can recommend one of your comrades. If a member gets to weird, pushy or demanding, you can unfriend them, and if need be place them on ignore. If you feel they are violating the ToS (a member who you have on ignore is using an alternate profile to make contact with you) There is no way to know that but if you feel it is occurring you make a report to world ops and explain who you feel it is and that you have them on ignore and also include all screen shots of any in world conversation / contact they make with you or inbox messages on your profile, etc.

I hope this helps!

This is good, and helps tremendously! Thank you so much Applause
SaphyreRose
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 26, 2023 11:11:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:

You're welcome !