Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Seating for motorcycles
FP_PROBZ_WWMC
#1 Posted : Monday, January 02, 2023 4:21:14 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I have customized motorcycles and would like to know how to script and sit on them.
DarkLadyJADE
#2 Posted : Monday, January 02, 2023 8:46:17 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Same as you do with a chair. Use a seat panel or a chair prop, make it the chair invisible, and use the chair script and position it. That how everyone been doing that. Honestly there is no sit on motorcycle script yet, but it be a great suggestion to UV coders to create one.
NO LIVES MATTER!! Only believe in Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combination for only one true self-discipline race, THE HUMAN RACE. Those who don't agree, are the enemy of the State of the Human Race.
4 users thanked DarkLadyJADE for this useful post.
Debbie_Tan on 1/2/2023(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 1/3/2023(UTC), Never_Lost on 3/15/2023(UTC), Pytch on 7/2/2023(UTC)
Elowyn_Faerie
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2023 5:17:02 AM(UTC)

Medals:
"I have customized motorcycles and would like to know how to script and sit on them."

I have always used the "play drum" script for motorbikes instead of the standard chair option on an invisible chair, you need to rotate it horizontally about 18 degrees to sit facing forwards on the bikes BUT it makes both male and female avi sit wide legged on it. The only downer is you get drumsticks, but i see that as a small price to pay.
3 users thanked Elowyn_Faerie for this useful post.
DarkLadyJADE on 7/2/2023(UTC), divingA_WnC on 7/2/2023(UTC), MR_DIZ_DMU_DRV on 7/2/2023(UTC)