Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
5 Pages123>»
The Flat Earth
Manu_DECO
#1 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 4:11:50 AM(UTC)

Medals:
English is not my first language so please forgive me my mistakes or sometimes strange sounding explanation, thank you.

Let me first say this. All of us flat earthers started with trying to debunk it.
It sounded so ridiculous that none of us believed that there would be one word of truth in it.
However if you spend some time researching you will find out very quickly that some things don't add up which raises some more questions.

For example: ships over the horizon (curvature) or objects behind the horizon.
This is the easiest way to find out if we are told the truth or not.
Nobody at school told us how the curvature drop is translated into numbers.
Let me explain; The first mile squared has a curvature drop of 8 inches (0.666 feet).
The second mile squared has 32 inches of drop. ( 2 x 2 x 8 = 32 )
The third 72 inches and so on.
With this knowledge you know when a object should disappear over the curvature.
If for some reason reality shows different you have to ask you a question.
How is it possible we can see objects which supposed to be not visible?

In your mind you all got this picture of a floating disc flying in space.
This information you would find with an organisation like the flat earth society. A society without any support of flat earthers. A government funded organisation.
Strange enough that when you Google search flat earth all you get is this bullshit flat earth society.
How does our flat earth world looks like?
The flat earth is surrounded by a wall of ice. ( you can't fall of the edge) You guys call it the south pole.
Earth has a dome which means we are a closed system.
Sun and Moon are local and and inside of the dome.
Stars and 'planets'are local objects and not million of light years away.
Earth is motionless.

The flat earth map.

Question from ASultryWmn; Well Okay If there is no edge that would mean it stretches into infinity Lets see your pictures. Thanking you in advance for your documentation.

The Antarctic Treaty establishes the region south of 60 degrees latitude as Antarctic Territory. This means we the common people are not allowed to go past the 60 degrees which makes it hard to make any pictures for you.

Statement by MR_DIZ_DMU_DRV; About the flat earth theory. I was a sailor for 10 years. Yes. I have sailed a"round" the world. At sea you can see until the something gets hidden behind the curvature of the earth. Yes it is a real things. If the earth was flat, that would not happen. If something vanished from view, you could just use more powerful binoculars and find it again. I understand that flat earthers believe they're thinking everyone is sheep for believing what they're told; however, they are also believing what they are told.

When something is hidden you can't bring it back to be seen again using binoculars but in reality this is what really happens. Objects behind the curvature seen with binoculars. Conclusion, it is for sure not the curvature which makes them disappear.

Chicago 65 miles away.

65 x 65 x 8 = 33800 inch (2816 feet) of curvature drop.

The tallest building in the city is the 110-story Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), which rises 1,451 feet

Statement by rolichan; yeah, see - that's not a fair response. i made note in my post that kansas was too low, therefor moved my question from kansas to the top of mt whitney. so - no, nothing to get in the way of the view if yer at the highest point in the entire land mass. and pffft on yer layers cause you can see andromeda with the naked eye at 2.5 light years away - i only want you to see about 3k - with a high powered telescope. so tell me why you can't, please.

wait - first you can't, then you can with an infrared camera? now i'm confused. are you still in kansas when you say you can see the ocean from there with an infrared camera?

Statement by Nefarious_Needs

10 Reasons The Earth Is Most Definitely Round
To Flat-Earthers everywhere: some food for thought.

1. Gravity is a theory and there are a few thousend of them. Its buoyancy and density.

2. Airplanes. What about them?

3. The Moon. Local and nobody went up there.

4. Constellations. Always on the same path all year every year.

5. Other planets. There are no other planets.

6. Neil deGrasse Tyson says so. Doen't know how to explain gravity and will tell you that you can't see the curvature from an airplane in case you thought you saw it with your own eyes.

7. Ships on the horizon. Will come back in sight when use binoculars

8. Shadows. You mean the guy with the stick? Works the same on a flat plane. Same result.

9. Time zones. What about them?

10. Circumnavigate the globe. Circumnavigate the flat earth. Take a dinner plate and make circles with your finger. Never it has done going north/south.

135,000 feet = 41 km.

https://youtu.be/KwPb3cnD9lo
1 user thanked Manu_DECO for this useful post.
Never_Lost on 12/15/2023(UTC)
Paul_FW
#2 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 8:37:34 AM(UTC)

If the flat earth society is shot of members, then I can honestly say, Utherverse is the place for them, as it is obvious with the tonnage of BS that many & especially the I.O crowd fall for, they would have no problem convincing many in here it is flat as fuck.
3 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
ASultryWmn on 9/19/2022(UTC), rolichan on 9/19/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 5/1/2024(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#3 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 10:04:29 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Frankly it is really scary to see how easily grown people are duped. No wonder kids so jacked up in the head today Look what they got for parents and role models.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/19/2022(UTC)
Manu_DECO
#4 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 11:46:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
I guess you mean that you are the one being duped.
Also you have not showed me any arguments about the stuff I wrote.
rolichan
#5 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 12:34:45 PM(UTC)

can you explain this flight path please?

Paul_FW
#6 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 1:24:52 PM(UTC)

Can a plane fly nonstop around the world?
Imagine the result for is there a plane that can fly around the worlds global equator, shock gasp! sorry I meant disk.

Brief Description. On December 23, 1986, Voyager completed the first nonstop, non-refueled flight around the world. Pilots Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager completed the flight in nine days.
It flew in a continuous westerly direction. that will be left to you!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutan_Voyager

No its not the starship Voyager thats a fictional TV series. But I would still like to shag Jeri Ryan, PS she is not really a Borg, just incase you are unsure!

Of course magnetic north and south are bullshit, and the gravitational pull of the moons elliptical cycle have nothing to do with the height of oceans and tidal depressions resulting in horizon variations, and we better not drill to deep for oil, or we might punch through to space, or the dimension of the planet where our entire polarised perception exists but mirrored, where the other side believe that the earth is round when its flat.

Why do we have tectonic stresses on a flat plane.
Why does the suns solar radiation only create auroras north and south on a flat plane. sorry top and bottom or up and down, just trying to make it easy for you! as N,S,E,W must be a puzzle.

Why is there a north and south east and west, if the earth was flat it would be left right up and down. you know like the x.y,z when you try and deco. but thats the wrong way round in Utherverse!

Why do flights have different flight times when traveling in the opposite direction from to location if the earth is flat, and there is no rotation.

why do we have seasons because of the off axis of the flat planet to the sun.
It's not the english that is the problem, it gullibility of sucking up Bullshit,, save yourself a headache and go buy some Trunks.

Why does the Jet stream only travel west to east, and does not do a u-tun, because it has no reverse gear?? and not lost its Learner plates

Why does it take me less time to walk back from my local store than it does to get to it.
Ill answer that one for you so you don't hurt yourself on excel..

Because I usually walk back carrying a couple of bags of shopping and they are fucking heavy.

Suggestion do not become an astro physicist, apply for a job working for Shuster they love gullible people that believe anything they are fed, and are happy to repeat total bollucks.

PS: If I were you Manu I would be shitting my kacks, because when the rim of ice melts we will all fall off the edge with the gush of the oceans emptying into space!!
And I am really eager to hear how Einstein's theory of relativity works when applied to a flat plane when you can not apply distance over time, when travelling from one point to another using distance and height on a flat non spherical celestial body.

And if you had a really massive trampoline and wore a space suit, and bounced vertically up, why after you came back down from space to the disk in 12 hours would you be on the other side of the disk, but in 24hours land in the same spot if you jumped up from the exact centre of the disk!
2 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/19/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 5/1/2024(UTC)
Nefarious_Needs
#7 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 2:21:56 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Manu_DECO;1694218 wrote:
English is not my first language so please forgive me my mistakes or sometimes strange sounding explanation, thank you.

Let me first say this. All of us flat earthers started with trying to debunk it.
It sounded so ridiculous that none of us believed that there would be one word of truth in it.
However if you spend some time researching you will find out very quickly that some things don't add up which raises some more questions.

Let me explain; The first mile squared has a curvature drop of 8 inches (0.666 feet).

This information you would find with an organisation like the flat earth society. A society without any support of flat earthers. A government funded organisation.
Strange enough that when you Google search flat earth all you get is this bullshit flat earth society.
The flat earth is surrounded by a wall of ice. ( you can't fall of the edge) You guys call it the south pole.
Earth is motionless.

The flat earth map.

Question from ASultryWmn; Well Okay If there is no edge that would mean it stretches into infinity Lets see your pictures. Thanking you in advance for your documentation.

The Antarctic Treaty establishes the region south of 60 degrees latitude as Antarctic Territory. This means we the common people are not allowed to go past the 60 degrees which makes it hard to make any pictures for you.

Statement by MR_DIZ_DMU_DRV; About the flat earth theory. I was a sailor for 10 years. Yes. I have sailed a"round" the world. At sea you can see until the something gets hidden behind the curvature of the earth. Yes it is a real things. If the earth was flat, that would not happen. If something vanished from view, you could just use more powerful binoculars and find it again. I understand that flat earthers believe they're thinking everyone is sheep for believing what they're told; however, they are also believing what they are told.

When something is hidden you can't bring it back to be seen again using binoculars but in reality this is what really happens. Objects behind the curvature seen with binoculars. Conclusion, it is for sure not the curvature which makes them disappear.

Chicago 65 miles away.

The tallest building in the city is the 110-story Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), which rises 1,451 feet

Statement by rolichan; yeah, see - that's not a fair response. i made note in my post that kansas was too low, therefor moved my question from kansas to the top of mt whitney. so - no, nothing to get in the way of the view if yer at the highest point in the entire land mass. and pffft on yer layers cause you can see andromeda with the naked eye at 2.5 light years away - i only want you to see about 3k - with a high powered telescope. so tell me why you can't, please.

wait - first you can't, then you can with an infrared camera? now i'm confused. are you still in kansas when you say you can see the ocean from there with an infrared camera?

1. Gravity is a theory and there are a few thousend of them. Its buoyancy and density.

6. Neil deGrasse Tyson says so. Doen't know how to explain gravity and will tell you that you can't see the curvature from an airplane in case you thought you saw it with your own eyes.

8. Shadows. You mean the guy with the stick? Works the same on a flat plane. Same result.

10. Circumnavigate the globe. Circumnavigate the flat earth. Take a dinner plate and make circles with your finger. Never it has done going north/south.

135,000 feet = 41 km.

Gravity is a theory -If Gravity is just a theory please explain why are we holding steadily on the ground, without Gravity, we would not be here, you add all of the other theories you were speaking of to back your claims of how incidental Gravity is and that still won't prove the world is flat.
1 user thanked Nefarious_Needs for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/19/2022(UTC)
Paul_FW
#8 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 2:31:42 PM(UTC)

OMG I just realised, he was nearly correct the earth is flat with a lip, but the plate of the earth is not round, its square like the plates you get in a Chinese restaurant, it actually has corners as well, that's why people say they have travelled to the far corners of the earth.
3 users thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/19/2022(UTC), ASultryWmn on 9/19/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 9/20/2022(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#9 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2022 9:06:39 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Manu_DECO;1694228 wrote:
I guess you mean that you are the one being duped.
Also you have not showed me any arguments about the stuff I wrote.

If you talking to me I don't engage Stupidity. It's a waste of my IQ to do so.
1 user thanked ASultryWmn for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/20/2022(UTC)
Never_Lost
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 12:50:08 AM(UTC)

Medals:
...still waiting for somebody to mention Terry PratchettAnxious
2 users thanked Never_Lost for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/20/2022(UTC), Pig_PV on 3/10/2023(UTC)
Paul_FW
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 3:02:50 AM(UTC)

Never_Lost;1694250 wrote:
...still waiting for somebody to mention Terry PratchettAnxious

Ahh the paper DJ with deserted island disks. Available in an amazonian Book record shop just over the the flat horizon, you can see from one side of the plate to the other.
Never_Lost on 9/20/2022(UTC), rolichan on 9/20/2022(UTC)
Never_Lost
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2022 8:10:26 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Paul ...please can I call you Rincewind ?....runs and hides Flapper
2 users thanked Never_Lost for this useful post.
rolichan on 9/20/2022(UTC), Paul_FW on 9/21/2022(UTC)
Paul_FW
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2022 11:59:16 AM(UTC)

Never_Lost;1694252 wrote:
Paul ...please can I call you Rincewind ?....runs and hides Flapper

Probably best to just keep running, until you really get Lost Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
rolichan on 9/21/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 9/21/2022(UTC)
aangel_l
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2022 12:09:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:
the equations you speak of are simple geometry taught in grade school. The whole flat earth theory does not have its ancestry in mathematics. Its religious. Man is the center of creation. THe universe revolves around him. It is not that the earth is the center of creation but that all was created for man. To question this in the European theater meant death. For some people the persuit of knowlege transcends religious dogma. The church was ignored and with the advent of better and better telescopes and advances in geometry the church had to admit that they were wrong. But not before scentencing people to death for heresy. Conservative dogma states change is evil. If left up to them the earth would still be flat. Intelligence has allways been part of the evolutionary thought that the strongest survive. Change is ineveitable.

The explanation of gravity is a theory. And given time Einsteins explanation will be proven wrong. Everything humanity thinks it known in the past was proven wrong.
3 users thanked aangel_l for this useful post.
Nefarious_Needs on 9/21/2022(UTC), rolichan on 9/21/2022(UTC), Never_Lost on 12/15/2023(UTC)
Manu_DECO
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 1:38:21 AM(UTC)

Medals:
rolichan;1694234 wrote:
can you explain this flight path please?

Remember the pregnant woman?
Why the did they not do a emergency landing at Hawaii?
Everybody was outrageous why they did the landing in Alaska.
Now you know why.
Btw you totally ignored my statements.
That ain't practicing science.
When a scientist makes a claim, other scientist are going to do the same tests and research to see if the claim is legit.
Before they come with new questions they first do the research.

Manu_DECO
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 1:41:57 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Paul_FW;1694235 wrote:
Imagine the result for is there a plane that can fly around the worlds global equator, shock gasp! sorry I meant disk.

Brief Description. On December 23, 1986, Voyager completed the first nonstop, non-refueled flight around the world. Pilots Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager completed the flight in nine days.

No its not the starship Voyager thats a fictional TV series. But I would still like to shag Jeri Ryan, PS she is not really a Borg, just incase you are unsure!

Of course magnetic north and south are bullshit, and the gravitational pull of the moons elliptical cycle have nothing to do with the height of oceans and tidal depressions resulting in horizon variations, and we better not drill to deep for oil, or we might punch through to space, or the dimension of the planet where our entire polarised perception exists but mirrored, where the other side believe that the earth is round when its flat.

Why does the suns solar radiation only create auroras north and south on a flat plane. sorry top and bottom or up and down, just trying to make it easy for you! as N,S,E,W must be a puzzle.

Why is there a north and south east and west, if the earth was flat it would be left right up and down. you know like the x.y,z when you try and deco. but thats the wrong way round in Utherverse!

Why do flights have different flight times when traveling in the opposite direction from to location if the earth is flat, and there is no rotation.

It's not the english that is the problem, it gullibility of sucking up Bullshit,, save yourself a headache and go buy some Trunks.

Why does the Jet stream only travel west to east, and does not do a u-tun, because it has no reverse gear?? and not lost its Learner plates

Why does it take me less time to walk back from my local store than it does to get to it.

Because I usually walk back carrying a couple of bags of shopping and they are fucking heavy.

Suggestion do not become an astro physicist, apply for a job working for Shuster they love gullible people that believe anything they are fed, and are happy to repeat total bollucks.

PS: If I were you Manu I would be shitting my kacks, because when the rim of ice melts we will all fall off the edge with the gush of the oceans emptying into space!!
And I am really eager to hear how Einstein's theory of relativity works when applied to a flat plane when you can not apply distance over time, when travelling from one point to another using distance and height on a flat non spherical celestial body.

And if you had a really massive trampoline and wore a space suit, and bounced vertically up, why after you came back down from space to the disk in 12 hours would you be on the other side of the disk, but in 24hours land in the same spot if you jumped up from the exact centre of the disk!

You totally ignored my statements.
When a scientist makes a claim, other scientist are going to do the same tests and research to see if the claim is legit.
Manu_DECO
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:04:45 AM(UTC)

Medals:
aangel_l;1694290 wrote:
the equations you speak of are simple geometry taught in grade school. The whole flat earth theory does not have its ancestry in mathematics. Its religious. Man is the center of creation. THe universe revolves around him. It is not that the earth is the center of creation but that all was created for man. To question this in the European theater meant death. For some people the persuit of knowlege transcends religious dogma. The church was ignored and with the advent of better and better telescopes and advances in geometry the church had to admit that they were wrong. But not before scentencing people to death for heresy. Conservative dogma states change is evil. If left up to them the earth would still be flat. Intelligence has allways been part of the evolutionary thought that the strongest survive. Change is ineveitable.

The explanation of gravity is a theory. And given time Einsteins explanation will be proven wrong. Everything humanity thinks it known in the past was proven wrong.

Manu_DECO
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 12:21:49 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Nefarious_Needs;1694237 wrote:
Manu_DECO;1694218 wrote:

Earth is motionless.

The flat earth map.

Chicago 65 miles away.

135,000 feet = 41 km.

Gravity is a theory -If Gravity is just a theory please explain why are we holding steadily on the ground, without Gravity, we would not be here, you add all of the other theories you were speaking of to back your claims of how incidental Gravity is and that still won't prove the world is flat.

Its pretty easy to stand still on a motionless plane.
Paul_FW
#19 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2022 2:28:14 AM(UTC)

Manu_DECO;1694392 wrote:
Paul_FW;1694235 wrote:

You totally ignored my statements.

You are not practicing science science, you are practicing copy and paste bullshit from a web site, for scientifically illiterate morons, that want to try and make themselves look intelligent by the use of CTRL+C And CTRL+V please note if on a Mac that will not work !!! replace ctrl with cmd!

You bullshit does not even get close to being rewarded with a serious answer, its pure comedy, for those that have developed beyond the simple mind!

I have provided more sound information in this post for new Mac users that the entire content of your piffle and bullshit.

Ps: WO don't forget to WL this too as you love me so much. but that would be a revelation as to why you WL the one where I took the piss in your deviant IO thread, the coin would drop for you then would'nt it you dumb fucks, there you ggo you do not even have to discuss it now just do it ffs. But its ok For people to call me and Idiot. Not too Bias then.
1 user thanked Paul_FW for this useful post.
rolichan on 10/21/2022(UTC)
ASultryWmn
#20 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2022 10:21:12 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Judging from the pictures posted I'd say it's the tits that are flat and the earth is round.