Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
3 Pages<123>
Blog about depression...a possible helping tool?
Black_Witch_Rose
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:34:03 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: _Sedna_ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Black_Witch_Rose Go to Quoted Post
You...are brave, and beautiful.

BTW I do recommend listening intently to 432hz music. Research it and you will understand why I write you this.

I missed you Rose Smile
Right now I am suicidal...but no worries, I could never hurt myself. It would be easy to just go...and I feel ashamed because there are so many people who have worse problems than I do. So ironic...a soon to be psychologist having a mental breakdown.

Actually not so rare, but yes ironic. Remember this because I've found it to be so true....'you will never really know what another person is going through until you yourself have been there, touched and been touched by it...it will bring a type of empathy that no certificate or lambskin can give you...it's called real life experience....and I am one hundred percent positive you will not only survive but you will someday thrive in such a way. To know and recognize 'Joy' we also know 'Sorrow'...

It sucks I know and I wish I could just scoop you up and abracadabra make it disappear, but it is not for me to do. I will however do what I do and 'hope' for a better outcome.

Correct there are people who have worse problems but you are living 'your problems' which are very 'real' for you to get through...don't feel bad about that, no guilt...it's the way it really is, simple as that.

Hugs you to pieces lady! ((HUGS))Wink

A rose is a rose, until it is not
1 user thanked Black_Witch_Rose for this useful post.
Sedna_SD1_RAW on 9/24/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 10:03:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
You...are brave, and beautiful.

BTW I do recommend listening intently to 432hz music. Research it and you will understand why I write you this.

I missed you Rose Smile
Right now I am suicidal...but no worries, I could never hurt myself. It would be easy to just go...and I feel ashamed because there are so many people who have worse problems than I do. So ironic...a soon to be psychologist having a mental breakdown.

Actually not so rare, but yes ironic. Remember this because I've found it to be so true....'you will never really know what another person is going through until you yourself have been there, touched and been touched by it...it will bring a type of empathy that no certificate or lambskin can give you...it's called real life experience....and I am one hundred percent positive you will not only survive but you will someday thrive in such a way. To know and recognize 'Joy' we also know 'Sorrow'...

It sucks I know and I wish I could just scoop you up and abracadabra make it disappear, but it is not for me to do. I will however do what I do and 'hope' for a better outcome.

Correct there are people who have worse problems but you are living 'your problems' which are very 'real' for you to get through...don't feel bad about that, no guilt...it's the way it really is, simple as that.

Hugs you to pieces lady! ((HUGS))Wink

No...no guilt Smile I take it one day at a time...and learn. Hugs to you!!!
"Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you." - Rumi

1 user thanked Sedna_SD1_RAW for this useful post.
Black_Witch_Rose on 10/9/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#23 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 8:25:57 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Okay, this is supposed to be a joke....but strangely...it works...sometimes Grin

"Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you." - Rumi

2 users thanked Sedna_SD1_RAW for this useful post.
Jerlon on 9/26/2015(UTC), Black_Witch_Rose on 10/9/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 01, 2015 3:37:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
I do hope you do not have what I have...but if you do, please read the article I shared in my blog entry

Black_Witch_Rose on 10/9/2015(UTC)
Black_Witch_Rose
#25 Posted : Friday, October 09, 2015 10:50:39 PM(UTC)

Okay, this is supposed to be a joke....but strangely...it works...sometimes Grin

LOL!Grin

'Fuck that shit....really is perfectly acceptable'...giggles/snorkles...or snorts!

There is a line....I've identified it first within mahself.....it is compassionate to a fault and brutal full of cruelty.....I accept both....and use that energy.....and I'am saying energy to focus on....compassion. It is the tougher path when there are tymes I simply want to beat the living....yeah...you know deep down....on the things I can not change, the advice given in tears behind this face of granite and apparently intimation to some and strength to others.....

Love is the hardest choice in life....and compassion is the grandchild of it....sometymes it means being a real asshole.....to some....to attempt to help them up....when every single night your hoping desperately that the real self centered never grew up from me me me concept...to stepping out and feeling or seeing the bigger picture of just how their 'choices' have fucked up other peoples lives....

it's the small rock flipped in the twist of a wrist affect.....you see it and....frustration at seeing it and being utterly unable to even get through to help them change it.....'step back' because what will be will be....

the strength is not just surviving all that but....finding the humor....crazy humor turned from wanting to just maybe....punching the living snot out of someone, a situation, you name it....

everyone has that inside them....not one does not.

Find a really good punching bag....your hurt, anger, and not being able to change something you know isn't right will eat you alive....and it is from pain...turned inside. I see it and understand it very well. It's allright....to get it all out...pot's n pan's, bang them ....got a cheap glass...throw it hard so you 'hear' that break....do what ever you need...but please never turn it on yourself.....

Because you have my promise that if you ever do that.....suicide....I will haunt you on this side on that side as the living....and you will hear me nag, nag, nag! And when it's mine tyme....and I am over there....I promise I will nag and bitch and moan and will mother you so much....you will beg for escape, even to the willy wonka factory(you will be that desperate by then...hehehehe!)

You are a young bright light....'this world could use about a million more' and we are all lucky to have you.

LOL!

Mommy Rose! LOL!Cheesy

Sedna_SD1_RAW on 10/10/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#26 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 4:40:58 PM(UTC)

Medals:

LOL!Grin

'Fuck that shit....really is perfectly acceptable'...giggles/snorkles...or snorts!

There is a line....I've identified it first within mahself.....it is compassionate to a fault and brutal full of cruelty.....I accept both....and use that energy.....and I'am saying energy to focus on....compassion. It is the tougher path when there are tymes I simply want to beat the living....yeah...you know deep down....on the things I can not change, the advice given in tears behind this face of granite and apparently intimation to some and strength to others.....

Love is the hardest choice in life....and compassion is the grandchild of it....sometymes it means being a real asshole.....to some....to attempt to help them up....when every single night your hoping desperately that the real self centered never grew up from me me me concept...to stepping out and feeling or seeing the bigger picture of just how their 'choices' have fucked up other peoples lives....

it's the small rock flipped in the twist of a wrist affect.....you see it and....frustration at seeing it and being utterly unable to even get through to help them change it.....'step back' because what will be will be....

the strength is not just surviving all that but....finding the humor....crazy humor turned from wanting to just maybe....punching the living snot out of someone, a situation, you name it....

Find a really good punching bag....your hurt, anger, and not being able to change something you know isn't right will eat you alive....and it is from pain...turned inside. I see it and understand it very well. It's allright....to get it all out...pot's n pan's, bang them ....got a cheap glass...throw it hard so you 'hear' that break....do what ever you need...but please never turn it on yourself.....

Because you have my promise that if you ever do that.....suicide....I will haunt you on this side on that side as the living....and you will hear me nag, nag, nag! And when it's mine tyme....and I am over there....I promise I will nag and bitch and moan and will mother you so much....you will beg for escape, even to the willy wonka factory(you will be that desperate by then...hehehehe!)

You are a young bright light....'this world could use about a million more' and we are all lucky to have you.

LOL!

Mommy Rose! LOL!Cheesy

LOL yes ma'm Cheesy I managed to get a bit better in the last few days and I am hopeful that from now on - even if I fall back a bit - I will keep up the good work. HERE is what happened

Black_Witch_Rose on 10/10/2015(UTC)
Black_Witch_Rose
#27 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 9:30:11 PM(UTC)

LOL!Grin

LOL!

Mommy Rose! LOL!Cheesy

LOL yes ma'm Cheesy I managed to get a bit better in the last few days and I am hopeful that from now on - even if I fall back a bit - I will keep up the good work. HERE is what happened

"Real heros(heroins)seem to fall down...sometymes so flat on their faces it's a big fat ouchie....
but the difference is.....they get back up."....it's not easy....and it really is not meant to be, because...they don't know where they are in the race to the end unless....the tests come, the challenge is there....but they continue, somehow, someway.

Forget that saying "no good deed goes unpunished".....truth I understand is 'No good thing, deed, goes untested"....why?

So you know the truth of where the deed came from, really, and where you really stand in life, where you need to be going and focusing on.

Changes in the past few days for you....tell me this:

"The difference....in the past few for you has been you and a deep truth of your true strength, weighed, tested, and true"...

Never forget you are a 'strong soul'...and you will not be beaten out of your dreams, your life, you made up your mind, ..and someday others will seek your advice because it will be genuine, real from true life experiences....(can't beat that with a stick!)

Every morning you wake, there is a plan, maybe it's on purpose....

And Imma getting totally lost in your bloggie thingie.....wow and way kewl!Wink

Sedna_SD1_RAW on 10/11/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 6:41:06 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Oh so I read that there are free apps that can also help you with depression and anxiety (Jared Padalecki posted it on FB Wink )
I downloaded THIS

It is really cool. You can read articles, get relaxation music, track your mood, test yourself, write a diary...etc. It is free.

2 users thanked Sedna_SD1_RAW for this useful post.
Jerlon on 10/29/2015(UTC), LadyEilowny_MM on 11/7/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#29 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 5:42:02 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Well Folks, I am officially Bipolar II
Depression is part of that, so I will continue to write the blog. Just wanted to update the information Smile

3 users thanked Sedna_SD1_RAW for this useful post.
Jerlon on 11/20/2015(UTC), Pryss_2 on 11/20/2015(UTC), Black_Witch_Rose on 1/19/2016(UTC)
Jerlon
#30 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 5:57:16 PM(UTC)

Medals:
We think the 'full embrace' of the disorder is super wise.
For so many years there was this 'fix her' mentality hovering over us.
And as you note - there is no current cure - but we'd add we don't want to be 'cured' - we are what we are.
Yes - managing things is important - don't let the waves life itself sweep us under and pull us away - but we've found that girl in the mirror continues to look back at us whether things are up or down or in between.
Wherever we are at we are right there.

Like the old saying goes:

Be

Now Here

instead of

Nowhere

Thank you to share your story and thoughts.

- Jerlon

Okhti Jinn Lawaq
3 users thanked Jerlon for this useful post.
Pryss_2 on 11/20/2015(UTC), Sedna_SD1_RAW on 11/20/2015(UTC), Black_Witch_Rose on 1/19/2016(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#31 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 9:18:08 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Jerlon Go to Quoted Post
We think the 'full embrace' of the disorder is super wise.
For so many years there was this 'fix her' mentality hovering over us.
And as you note - there is no current cure - but we'd add we don't want to be 'cured' - we are what we are.
Yes - managing things is important - don't let the waves life itself sweep us under and pull us away - but we've found that girl in the mirror continues to look back at us whether things are up or down or in between.
Wherever we are at we are right there.

Like the old saying goes:

Be

Now Here

instead of

Nowhere

Thank you to share your story and thoughts.

- Jerlon

Awww thank you Jerlon. I appreciate your thoughts and believe that they are true. I think that personality disorders might be disorders, but the word "personality" makes it clear that they are unique parts of us. They developed in ourselves for a reason. Bipolar II is not a very severe disorder. It might cause problems and need to be treated but never hated....it would be like hating myself. Still, there are so many people who feel ashamed by mental problems. I hope one day it will change.

Sedna_SD1_RAW
#32 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 10:17:14 PM(UTC)

Medals:
A song for everyone who struggles...and yes, you can achieve positive changes.

I know that few people here read my blog. I just want to say thank you Smile

Jerlon on 11/23/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#33 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2015 12:13:13 AM(UTC)

Medals:
Not a big deal....just something little that might help...it is not only about me

I somehow missed OCD and Addiction...not sure why, I am sorry.

Jerlon on 11/30/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#34 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 8:57:38 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Embracing and fighting can happen in the same time...hard to explain though. A new post.

Jerlon
#35 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 11:50:07 PM(UTC)

Medals:
We like the fight song. - Jerlon

Okhti Jinn Lawaq
1 user thanked Jerlon for this useful post.
Sedna_SD1_RAW on 12/1/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#36 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2015 11:01:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thoughts about Family

Jerlon on 12/10/2015(UTC)
Jerlon
#37 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 2:32:41 PM(UTC)

Medals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4Avdlz3lk

Get Better by Frank Turner

another fight song

*We don't know how to post video so hope the link works.

Okhti Jinn Lawaq
1 user thanked Jerlon for this useful post.
Sedna_SD1_RAW on 12/13/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#38 Posted : Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:47:55 PM(UTC)

Medals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB4Avdlz3lk

another fight song

Oh yes, I know this song and I love it, thanks for the reminder Wink

Fla_Lon
#39 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 8:46:55 AM(UTC)

another fight song

Oh yes, I know this song and I love it, thanks for the reminder Wink

fixed video: good song

2 users thanked Fla_Lon for this useful post.
Sedna_SD1_RAW on 12/14/2015(UTC), Jerlon on 12/14/2015(UTC)
Sedna_SD1_RAW
#40 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2015 7:29:27 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Thoughts and simple ideas for the Holidays