Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Profile questions..
DeejaeDiddly_WL
#1 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 12:17:37 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Cool Chasers went ka put and my background on my profile page is no longer showing. Does anyone have some good sites to find a new one? Also which type do I need to look for again?Undecided
1 user thanked DeejaeDiddly_WL for this useful post.
SaphyreRose on 9/8/2019(UTC)
BB_Licious
#2 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 1:18:44 PM(UTC)

Medals:
Originally Posted by: Deejae_13 Go to Quoted Post
Cool Chasers went ka put and my background on my profile page is no longer showing. Does anyone have some good sites to find a new one? Also which type do I need to look for again?Undecided

When I need a new profile layout, I do a web search for MySpace 1.0 profile layouts. The sites now give you a couple of options on which code to use, I think. I use the code for MySpace 1.0 and it comes out fine.
Damn you, Addamant, for turning me into a forum whore! *shakes fist*

_Monk_: What does BB stand for?
_Monk_: Ball busting? hehehehe

3 users thanked BB_Licious for this useful post.
kynze_Black on 9/6/2019(UTC), SaphyreRose on 9/8/2019(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 1/14/2020(UTC)
DeejaeDiddly_WL
#3 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 2:13:42 PM(UTC)

Medals:
TY BB!!!
aleishakaur
#4 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 8:37:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Deejae_13 Go to Quoted Post

If you got the solution then please share it I am also getting the issue? I found this resource useful for all of us.

Resource link: https://validedge.com/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/
mQQnlight
#5 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 2:58:48 PM(UTC)

i've always used Pimp my Profile.. never had a problem with them.
"People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share"

"maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love, and forget how to hate"
3 users thanked mQQnlight for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/5/2019(UTC), DJ_REBELCOWGIRL on 9/5/2019(UTC), kynze_Black on 9/6/2019(UTC)
MaxMare_WrH
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 2:15:10 AM(UTC)

Medals:
What Moonie said, "Pimp my profile" is a good site which, next to existing presets, provides additional options to customize your profile to your liking...You won`t find RLC mentioned anywhere, but "My space 1.0" layouts are compatible..
Once you get generated code from the site, copy/paste it to Profile/Personality/About me section of your profile, hit save and enjoy your new look! Btw you can still add other text in there should you wish to, it won`t affect the code, well, as long as it`s separated (above/bellow) the coded part.
Hope this helpsSmile
5 users thanked MaxMare_WrH for this useful post.
Loving_INTENSE on 3/31/2019(UTC), mQQnlight on 3/31/2019(UTC), Cougar on 3/31/2019(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/5/2019(UTC), SaphyreRose on 9/8/2019(UTC)
Luna_HD
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 3:12:20 PM(UTC)

If you can't find one you like (sometimes the colours, text, borders etc are right but not the background pic and vice versa) just find one that has the right colours and then insert your own image. You do it like this....

After you paste your code scroll down a little until you find 'body content'. A couple of lines under that you'll see a url inside brackets. Simply insert the url of your image INSIDE those brackets replacing the one that's there. You'll need to host it on Imageshack or somewhere. If you need help just give me a shout.
1 user thanked Luna_HD for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/5/2019(UTC)
nathandev
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:47:42 AM(UTC)

Someone helped me to resolve the same issue I got a few months ago. It depend on which browser you're using? Based on the error message you're getting you would need to follow the steps below:

Flush the DNS
Press Windows + R
Type CMD, press Enter.
On the command prompt type: netsh winsock reset catalog then press Enter.
Restart the computer to check if it works.
Change DNS settings
Right-click on the Network icon in the system tray, then click on Open Network and sharing center.
A Window will open, on the left pane click on change adapter settings
You will see all Network connection, you need to identify which is active and connected. It can be LAN or wireless connection. Right-click on it then click Properties.
Check "Use the following DNS Server addresses option, put the following numbers.
Preferred DNS Server: 8.8.8.8
Alternate DNS Server: 8.8.4.4
Click Ok.

You may also try to use other browsers therefore there's a guide available online you might check https://techloris.com/dn...robe_finished_nxdomain/.
1 user thanked nathandev for this useful post.
Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/5/2019(UTC)
The_Black_Rieder
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:47:13 PM(UTC)

Pimp you Profile isn't as easy as it once was. There seems to be no button or link to the MySpace1 type layouts, on first appearance. However open the Myspace2 or whatever in the Editor included in there and you can make it compatible with the MySpace1 we all need, with a single button or link. I helped someone with this a few days ago. I'd copy your existing code first if I were you. Hope this helps,

Rieder
NOTE: My nick and image are from a company. That company allows people to use them both as long as they get permission and a licence. I have that and a certificate to prove it.

"These are not the Druids you are looking for..."
2 users thanked The_Black_Rieder for this useful post.
Cougar on 9/6/2019(UTC), Sandra_SD_SoF on 9/6/2019(UTC)
Sebrauf
#10 Posted : Sunday, January 05, 2020 3:15:09 AM(UTC)

For Windows Users, if you are having issues on chrome

1. Try resetting chrome flags by typing chrome://flags on chrome URL
2. check the URL you typed
3. Check your host file by typing C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc on RUN box, make sure the website you
are trying to open is not listed here, if yes delete from there.
4. Flush the DNS by typing ipconfig/flushdns on cmd and then Enter.
5. Release the IP by typing ipconfig/release on cmd and then Enter.
5. Renew the IP by typing ipconfig/renew on cmd and then Enter.
6. Restart the computer

If still this doesn't fix try other methods and also MAC and Android users visit the below article to fix the problem of dns_probe_finished_nxdomain https://thecustomerssupport.com/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/